IT Project Coordinator
- 2+ Years experience in a project support or coordination role, preferably within an IT or technology-focused environment
- 2+ Years Experience using communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders
- 2+ Years Experience in using project management software and collaboration tools
- 2+ Years Experience with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Project management certification (e.g., CAPM, PMP) or willingness to pursue certification
- Familiarity with IT project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools
- Experience with any ERP System
- Experience in any Business Functional Area (Finance, Accounting, Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented mindset and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Basic technical knowledge and understanding of IT concepts.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field or Associates Degree + Relevant Experience