Customer Success Manager (Remote)
HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the renewal process for all assigned accounts, from proactive touchpoints through pricing proposals and contract execution to ensure timely completion of all customer renewals.
- Build strong relationships with primary decision makers and key stakeholders, and develop a deep understanding of their needs, goals, challenges, desired institutional outcomes, and how those can be met with PeopleGrove’s solutions.
- Act as a strategic advisor with your assigned accounts by providing consulting, coaching, and reporting that demonstrate PeopleGrove’s measurable impact on customer outcomes.
- Lead the onboarding of new customers, coordinating with internal team members and available resources, to guide new customers to successfully launch their PeopleGrove solutions.
- Analyze customer adoption and engagement data to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities.
- Leverage best practices and playbooks to maintain customer account health and increase PeopleGrove solution adoption and engagement
- Maintain a regular cadence with your accounts through a variety of channels including email, phone, and in-person meetings; and keep account profiles up to date in required CRM systems.
- Serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, providing feedback and insights internally; while continuing to position the product as a valuable solution that demonstrates positive impact on customer objectives.
- Cultivate and identify customer advocacy opportunities to showcase examples of customer achievements to current and future partners.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Customer Success team to identify and deliver ongoing support and services that help customers realize the full value of their investment with PeopleGrove
- Contribute to customer success programs at scale, including customer workshops, webinars, PeopleGrove Community, and other customer education and engagement tactics.
- Partner with Sales to develop and execute growth plans for accounts within your portfolio, and assist in pre-sales activities as needed.
- Success will be measured by your impact on gross retention, net retention, and customer adoption and engagement metrics.
HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 5+ years experience working in the higher education industry and providing services/solutions to institutions, ideally a combination of roles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with an ability to work cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external constituents.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex customer relationships and delivering solutions that impact customer outcomes.
- Passion for supporting the mission of higher education
- Comfortable with taking risks, leading and working through ambiguity, and challenging assumptions to develop and deliver optimal solutions for customers.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Salesforce, and CRM systems with ability to learn new technology tools quickly.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.