ABOUT THE ROLE
Warehouse Associates are responsible for all duties that keep a Peloton Final Mile warehouse running safely and efficiently. To allow for flexibility, daily assignments can vary and may include a combination of: unloading and loading trailers and cargo vans, inventory management, safe forklift handling, unboxing and assembling products before delivery, management of returns. Peloton Team Members are also expected to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement so training, safety audits and communication sessions are a regular part of daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Attend and participate in daily huddles
- Uphold and maintain a Safe environment
- Uphold and maintain a 5s environment
- Prepare, kit and assemble orders in advance of delivery
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Load, unload and put away inventory arriving to the warehouse
- Assist in quality control and assurance
- Process returns of connected fitness units (CFUs) and Accessories
- Support movement and inventory of spare parts
- Serve as a forklift operator and trainer (as needed)
- Ensure current and accurate inventory for all products both systematically and physically
- Perform inventory related tasks such as all physical inventories, cycle counts, system inventory movements, and re-SKUing of inventory
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Safety mindset
- Forklift certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Organization skills
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Intermediate mathematical skills
- Handy with tools and understanding of torque value
- Capable of excellent documentation and tracking data, including on electronic devices
- Attention to detail
- Lean Manufacturing Experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 145 pounds with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Physical Requirements: This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 145 pounds or more with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6 a.m.-10 a.m. and end before 9 p.m. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.