Senior Technical Program Manager - Data Foundations
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join the Peloton team as a Senior Technical Program Manager, Data Foundations! We're seeking a reliable guide for our Product Engineering team, one who delivers proactive services to fuel product development.
In this role as part of the Technical Program Management team, you'll spearhead our data-oriented initiatives. Working closely with various sectors within our technical environment (Data Engineering, Data Analytics, AI/ML, Developer Insights and Privacy), your significant contributions will provide our customers with the tools and support they need to tackle their business challenges at every phase of their journey.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Drive the implementation of data initiatives to bolster our Data Foundations pillar by translating business requirements into technical requirements for our technology ecosystem partners, ensuring alignment and successful outcomes.
- Devise technical program roadmaps and execution strategies for complex, cross-organizational teams across all phases of planning, design, development, production readiness, and launch, providing necessary technical guidance and direction.
- Lead execution in collaboration with multiple functions, offering a comprehensive understanding of the overall end-to-end solution from a technology perspective through engagement with the appropriate technical experts, driving resolution of technology risks, issues, and technical dependencies.
- Influence decisions by linking strategy, priorities, and business/technical outcomes.
- Continually ensure alignment of program scope, status, risks, and dependencies through effective communication at all levels of the organization.
- Promptly and effectively identify critical issues and dependencies needing action, personally driving them through to closure, balancing business needs and technical constraints when resolving issues.
- Anticipate, recognize, and navigate through resistance or setbacks independently, working effectively with others during conflicts; seize opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, foster understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
- Effectively communicate program progress to various levels of stakeholders across organizational boundaries, including senior leadership, with minimal guidance needed.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 7+ years of experience in technical program management for complex, large-scale, cross-organizational software development projects.
- Strong familiarity with SaaS, cloud-native applications, backend reporting/data.
- Exceptional skills in driving trade-off discussions and decision-making processes with technical experts.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels, and construct robust partnerships across organizations to realize the best outcomes for complex programs.
- Proficiency in aligning work with the strategy, articulating the key technical outcomes to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Outstanding organizational and coordination skills coupled with the capacity to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills suited for executive-level audiences; the ability to structure and communicate program objectives, its relevance to business goals, and other critical success criteria.
- An established ability to grasp and communicate the bigger picture while delving into the details to understand issues & risks, driving swift resolution.
- Proven leadership skills with a track record of mentoring, coaching, and guiding teams to their full potential.
- Experienced in fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement, enhancing individual and team performance.
- Competence in managing performance effectively, adept at handling difficult conversations, resolving conflicts, and offering constructive feedback.
- A strong commitment to promoting diversity, inclusion, and a respectful work environment.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.