ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is searching for a Content Analyst for our Member Support organization. In this role, you will collaborate with other teams and departments to ensure content is developed, managed and updated with a specific emphasis on the team Knowledge Base leveraged during live interactions. You will be responsible for the usability, accuracy and accessibility of this content in order to ensure all agents in the organization have clear, simple and effective material readily accessible to do their jobs well.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Draft accurate, streamlined, compelling, concise and editorially proficient written communications for internal and external audiences, including all content for the primary resources of GMS operations
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to ensure the Member Support frontline is prepared for policy & process changes and updates.
- Constantly review and optimize library of content to ensure accuracy and currency and to minimize duplicative or contradictory material
- Work closely with all the Operations team to understand the needs and usage in order to help every agent leverage the content to benefit their performance and Member experience. The primary clients for this position are Ops & Member Relations teams
- Partner with other teams in Peloton to ensure alignment across all Support Operational documents including: process, procedure, macros, training information, workflows and KB articles
- Support Learning team to create training and reference materials for that enable agent proficiency during formal training evolutions as well as when they are in practical application and on the job
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- You have 2-3 years of writing/editing experience or applicable Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated project and time management skills.
- Able to adapt to changes and adhere to deadlines.
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, and integrations
- Someone who is creative, flexible, open-minded and ready to learn new skills.
- You have a passion, the skills, and proven experience in investing and developing new processes.
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.