Knowledge Manager - NY
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for an innovative and experienced Knowledge Manager to join our Enterprise Service Operations team as part of the broader Enterprise Technology organization.
As Knowledge Manager, you will work as a core member of our team and act as the knowledge management practice owner responsible for establishing, maintaining, and improving the effective, efficient, and convenient use of information and knowledge across our global organization. In partnership with other department leaders, you will be responsible for crafting an enterprise service management knowledge management program and framework (within Confluence) that is easy to navigate and tailored to fulfill different needs, ultimately contributing to a positive team member experience.
A key focus of this role will be as a member of the project team to transition our primary help desk portals (e.g., IT, Finance, People) from JSM data center to JSM cloud and to support the implementation of an AI chatbot.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Design, implement, improve and maintain the effectiveness of knowledge programs across the organization (e.g., IT, Finance, People, Workplace)
- Consult and share knowledge management (KM) standard processes to support center staff, so they can deliver accurate solutions and work more efficiently/effectively
- Provide knowledge plan to all collaborators and lead continuous improvement for Knowledge Base and Knowledge Management process
- Manage one direct report (technical writer)
- Identify internal customer needs and deliver within the business context
- Discovering and providing information on demand, where no readily available knowledge is available
- Develop an encouraging and collaborative knowledge sharing culture to drive the successful adoption of technology solutions for knowledge management
- Ensure subject matter experts provide relevant knowledge articles and co-create where required
- Perform quality assurance on knowledge articles to ensure they align with set standards
- Supervise the effectiveness of knowledge related systems and tools.
- Champion Knowledge Management practices across the Organization and be a consultant for Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) practices
- Govern Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) processes and practices
- Identify key business trends through benchmarking, KPI tracking and analysis
- Lead process improvement efforts to advance employee and agent experience with knowledge
- Supervise knowledge for findability, completeness, ease of use/relevance.
- Partner with support teams for KCS-related communication, technology, analytics, and project needs.
- Establish good working relationships with knowledge domain experts and service desk agents.
- Help disseminate information about the Organization's Knowledge program to internal and external audiences.
- Work closely with Strategy and Insights and provide visibility to the Knowledge team by:
- Establishing KPI measurements
- Developing models, dashboards and workflows
- Supporting the design, implementation, and management of information reporting systems
- Manage multiple projects; coordinate all aspects of implementation and delivery of tasks vital for successful program execution
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of knowledge management experience
- 3+ years of experience with Confluence as a knowledge base
- Strong operational experience with enterprise platforms such as Jira Service Management or similar
- Solid understanding of innovations in reporting and success measurements
- Work closely with the knowledge team and business partners to ensure optimal alignment
- A combination of excellent analytical and program management skills
- Solid ability to create reports and dashboards
- Familiarity with technical writing tone and style
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of technical infrastructures
- Knowledge-centered service Principles Certified (preferred)
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.