Business Process Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Process Manager, Global Member Support Experience, you will lead mid-to-high priority initiatives for our growing support team to ensure a seamless and elevated Member Experience. You will serve as a liaison between Member Support and cross-departmental partners to design processes and work flows to enhance the Member experience.
The Global Member Support Experience team is focused on ensuring that Global Member Support is operationally ready for new products, promotions, and services – and our team serves as the voice of Member Support within cross-functional meetings.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative, solution-oriented, self-starter with a proven ability to implement high-level, cross-functional initiatives. This person should have a strong business eye, excel at project management and thrive at implementing projects from inception to completion.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Partner with MS leaders and Peloton cross-functional teams to develop the scope for Member Support deliverables, resources, work plan, and timing for new initiative implementation within an initiative; provide status updates and document project notes for the initiative(s) you lead
- Improve process, procedures, and associate workflows to create intentional and delightful interactions with our Member Support team ensuring standard work and scalability
- Analyze, evaluate, and propose solutions to mitigate project risks and produce update reports for stakeholders
- Collaborate with Operations, Sales, Engineering and other cross-functional partners to assess processes are contributing to increasing Member satisfaction and Quality through regular review of Member Support metrics, including CSAT
- Assess project strength, identify areas for improvement or initiatives needed within a project , and implement solutions
- Implement new projects to support the strategic direction of the organization and assess projects in progress to ensure goals are achieved; Provide status updates and document project notes for the projects(s) you're working on
- Partner with Content and the Learning and Knowledge Management team to develop necessary resources and training materials to support initiatives
- Work with other Service Design team members to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Mentor teammates by sharing best practices amongst the team
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of experience with process design, quality assurance, management consulting, corporate strategy or business operations in a customer service role
- Experience working on initiatives with multiple work streams and diverse stakeholder teams
- Skilled at operating effectively in a rapidly changing, problem-solving oriented environment that requires analytic and qualitative skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a diverse set of business and technical stakeholders
- Bias for action to move quickly and take ownership of initiatives through completion
- Self-awareness and openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- Risk management, standards and policies formulation experience preferred
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.