Director, People Business Partnerships - Finance & Legal
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director, People Business Partner (PBP) leads the delivery of all strategic HR services to internal client groups to drive outstanding performance and lead the overall Peloton talent agenda. This is achieved through a focus on culture and well-being, embedding and role modeling DEI, providing expert insights, and embracing resiliency, agility, and scale.
The ideal candidate understands the value of strategic HR partnership and is passionate about delivering business impact. Working with the senior leadership team, this role will focus on driving programs that ignite our talent, enrich our culture, and build leadership capability at all levels. Reporting into the Senior Director, PBP, this person will work alongside highly collaborative Centers of Excellence teams and support our Finance and Legal teams.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Provide thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution in a globally matrixed environment to drive a high-performance culture
- Assess organizational performance systemically, defining talent gaps and proposing HR solutions that support client business objectives
- Coach business leaders on HR processes, including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, and other retention activities
- Analyze trends and metrics, and collaborate with HR functional experts to develop solutions, make recommendations, and develop programs
- Partner with the centers of excellence (Compensation and Talent Management) on key programs throughout the annual talent cycle
- Partner with the Employee Relations team, employment legal, and other key stakeholders on the identification, escalation, risk mitigation and resolution of employee relations issues
- Strengthen senior leader capabilities through 1:1 coaching to help them refine their leadership capabilities
- Infuse DEI practices into Peloton’s culture, fostering an environment of inclusion and support aligned to Peloton’s vision, mission & values
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 10+ years of HR business partner experience with strong talent management and DEI experience; ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience working with senior executives (C-suite, SVP/VP) ideally within the finance and legal functions
- Recognized as a credible (garners respect, acts with integrity, keeps commitments); proactive (has a point of view, challenges assumptions, takes initiative); and a trusted thought partner (builds relationships, delivers results)
- Highly collaborative work style; ability to establish relationships and partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Exhibit strong leadership and influencing skills, and design, implement, and lead change management initiatives
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and pivot in changing situations; handling these with tact, poise, and patience
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to take sizable problems and break them into small manageable pieces
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision-making skills
- Ability to work both tactically and strategically to meet the needs of the business
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.