Product Marketing Manager
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with product, sales, strategy, and leadership teams to define and lead the category of synthetic data, creating a winning go-to-market strategy.
- Plan and execute the launch of new product releases in collaboration with the Head of Product.
- Refine product positioning to communicate differentiated value clearly.
- Craft, test, and refine product messaging targeting our customer base.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and new opportunities.
- Develop sales enablement materials in collaboration with the Head of Sales.
- Become an authority on customers, competition, and product capabilities through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Define product marketing methodologies and playbooks.
- Develop content and marketing strategies to reinforce Parallel Domain's market message.
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong communication skills (written, audio, video).2+ years of product marketing or relevant enterprise software experience.
- Experience building sales materials and creating compelling product marketing strategies.
- Proven ability to run educational and marketing campaigns for new technology.
- Cross-functional collaboration experience (Sales, Product, Strategy, Tech).Solid writing skills with experience tailoring messaging for diverse audiences.
- Experience conducting market analyses and making data-driven decisions.
- Collaborative attitude, humility, and eagerness to make a significant impact.
What Will Help You Stand Out:
- Experience successfully positioning new products and features in the market.
- Track record of driving top-of-funnel activities for sales using various marketing tools and social media.
- Affinity for working with products related to machine learning, computer vision, computer graphics, or AI systems.
- Passion for diving into technology, markets, industries, and personas to uncover insights.