Director, Marketing Campaigns
Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 2,000 school systems serving 15 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston office, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
The Director, Marketing Campaigns will lead the integrated marketing campaign team focused on creating demand for Panorama’s products and services. This role will provide leadership and ownership for the development and management of cohesive and integrated marketing campaigns across Panorama.
- Develop an integrated marketing campaign strategy with measurable ROI to ensure we hit the company’s pipeline, booking and retention targets for all of Panorama’s solutions
- Partner with Marketing functions such as Product Marketing, Demand Center, and Content team to ensure campaigns are planned, executed, and measured to enable attainment of goals
- Manage a high-performing team that owns the formulation of marketing campaigns and can work cross-functionally during all phases of the campaign lifecycle
- Develop and manage a planning cycle for our campaigns and ensure the entire marketing team is included in that planning
- Regularly report on campaign performance and overall marketing impact to internal stakeholders and partners
- Capture insights and feedback, internally and externally, to inform future campaign strategy and messaging
- Foster strong engagement and healthy collaboration within the organization specifically with the revenue and sales teams
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- At least 7-10 years of experience in demand generation or managing integrated marketing campaigns; preference to candidates with ed-tech or B2B marketing experience
- Proven success in driving pipeline growth for a wide range of technology products and services
- Expert in GTM Marketing strategy, planning development, and execution across all marketing functions, with a deep understanding of Integrated Marketing Planning frameworks such as SiriusDecisions or Pragmatic Marketing.
- Experience in managing high performing teams
- Salesforce CRM and Hubspot experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, project management, and analytical skills
Base Salary: The range for this position $163,400 - $217,900
The “Base Salary” range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position across all US locations. The determination of this anticipated Base Salary range involves the consideration of many factors in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: unique skill sets, experience, training, performance, licensure and certifications, as well as other business and organizational needs. Our anticipated Base Salary determination is just one component of Panorama’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual bonus or commission awards, equity awards, as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.