Revenue Operations Manager
Panaseer is a unique business that is changing the face of enterprise security.
We are a fast-growing data science and analytics company that helps organizations manage their security posture using automated metrics and reporting; protecting critical services and data we rely on.
Panaseer is the first Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) platform for enterprise security. CCM is solving the biggest challenge in cybersecurity today. Enterprises do not know if their security controls are providing full protection at any given moment in time. Panaseer’s CCM platform uniquely correlates data from all security tools to identify and measure missing assets, control gaps, and advise on underperforming controls.
Panaseer is looking for a RevOps Manager
Reporting to the Director of Growth & Transformation and contributing to different growth projects and initiatives, this person will own support operations, project and reporting across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance.
Our RevOps Manager will:
- Set RevOps practices, tooling, and methodologies that help our revenue teams succeed in accelerating growth trajectory.
- Manage the end-to-end deal review process to ensure the proper approvals and expectations are in place for new opportunities with relevant stakeholders. This will include facilitating regular cross-functional deal review sessions between Sales, Finance, Legal, Product, and Customer Success
- Lead cross-functional projects identified as part of our revenue strategy to achieve Panaseer's short and long-term objectives
- Partner with the VP of Sales to ensure data accuracy in Salesforce and to enforce proper usage; maintain knowledge documents and create playbooks for successful deal progression.
- Administer our Salesforce platform, including reporting, dashboards, and integration of new apps; provide training and support to users.
- Support the Revenue Marketing team with the MQL process in Salesforce. Ensure there are procedures in place for lead creation, scoring, assignment, and progression/disposition so we can fully understand end-to-end lead flow and conversion by source.
- Gather requirements and execute the creation of dashboards to monitor key metrics across GTM for Standard monthly reporting
- Working with Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer, contribute to board deck materials on Revenue performance, pipeline, forecast and other KPIs
- Help support data-driven decision making through the GTM organization and across company strategic initiatives
- Oversee ad hoc analysis for Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other related functions, to drive operational improvements
- Support accurate sales forecasting efforts and identify factors could impact our growth objectives
- 5+ years of B2B revenue, marketing operations or enablement experience in a fast-growth VC-backed organization
- SFDC basic administrative capabilities, willingness to learn and administer other systems
- Previous experience working with C-level executives in small to medium size organizations
- Experience with deal desk, CPQ, forecasting, and territory management
- Certified Salesforce administrator is a plus
- Experience working cross-functionally to deliver enabled, operationalized and project managed outcomes
- A high degree of organization, not just of one's self, but providing structures and frameworks to organize sales executives
- Willingness to adapt and be agile amongst changing requirements
- Thrive on telling stories through data
- High EQ and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Analytical, logical and process-oriented problem solver with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- An enthusiastic and creative person with the ability to work other a wide range of personalities
- Experience with the following tools is a plus: ChurnZero, Pardot, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Alignly, Cloudingo, BrightTALK, Chorus.io, Cognism, and DemandFarm Org Chart
At Panaseer, we strive to create the best environment and atmosphere for our diverse range of employees:
- WFH set up budget
- Productivity allowance to support remote working
- Competitive salary, ranging between $90,000 to $110,000 (depending on experience), including equity options
- An annual allowance of 25 days Paid Time Off (PTO) plus company holidays
- Annual learning and development budget
- Company-sponsored healthcare options
- 401k plan with match
- In-house Wellbeing coaching
- Access to EAP, benefits marketplace and employee discounts
- Quarterly collaboration time with the team and social events
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.