Royalty Accountant (TEMP)
Accounting & Finance
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Company And Culture
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is an exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes, in addition to our digital festivals, feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, trading cards, home goods, and collectibles.
NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, Foot Locker, Goldman Sachs, and Kering, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product.
Join us as we continue to redefine this exciting space, tell compelling stories, and become a massive global marketplace at the intersection of culture and content.
NTWRK in the News
Forbes - America’s best startups to work for in 2022 and the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment”
LinkedIn - NTWRK named one of the 50 best startups.
AdAge - Hottest Brands
Fast Company – “Brands that Matter”
Why We're Hiring
We’re looking for a part-time temporary Royalty Accountant to join the team for 8-16 hours per week.
This role will report to the Senior Accountant, and also help out with ad-hoc duties as assigned by the
What You'll Do
- Prepare and send out royalty reports for Marketplace partners.
- Complete any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, or accounting; preferred
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently
- Excellent communication, written, and oral skills
- Must show accountability, be a team player and operate with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrate the highest level of personal ethics and professional integrity
- Up to 16 hours per week for a 6 week period
See more open positions at NTWRK
Something looks off?