Executive Assistant, Internal Audit
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Netflix is seeking an exceptionally strong Executive Assistant with 8+ years experience to provide support to the Head of Internal Audit and her team. Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 223 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
About Internal Audit- The purpose of the team is to help the business assess and manage risk, by providing objective, risk-based and practical insights. The IA team strategically plans projects determined by existing and emerging areas of focus and align our approach with the overall strategic approach of the business. IA works with the Board of Directors, Audit Committee and our external auditors, EY, to provide risk insights and updates on our compliance obligations as a publicly listed company.
The Executive Assistant's responsibilities include managing complex calendars, managing travel plans & associated expenses, editing key emails and memos, and coordinating with administrative support across their business organization. A successful candidate is a strong communicator, highly detail-oriented, has great bias for action with the ability to make judgment calls and move quickly. Prior experience as an executive assistant in a fluid, fast-paced environment is a must. This position will be based in Los Gatos, CA in-office on a hybrid schedule.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively maintaining the calendar for VP Internal Audit and Internal audit directors, including scheduling, rescheduling and confirming meetings multiple weeks to months in advance
- Scheduling both internal and external meetings
- Creating and proactively maintaining meeting agendas
- Coordinating detailed travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Detailed and proactive expense reporting
- Create draft presentations, documents, meeting notes, or other materials as requested and / or needed. Support other ad hoc operational projects and / or organizational updates, including activities impacting the office location(s) of our teams.
- The ability to manage and assist with team projects and events (inc facilitation) as needed including maintaining the team’s learning and development program
- Partner closely with the organization’s HR partners and cross-functional teams to identify issues and solutions affecting the morale and cultural health of the organization
- Ability to single handedly plan and execute multi-day, multi-person offsites and events (large and small)
- Maintaining high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Update and maintain organizational charts on a regular cadence for accuracy, including reconciliation between Whitepages and Workday, as needed, and proactively manage email distribution lists.
- Draft meeting notes and resulting action items, as requested.
- Assist with new hire onboarding plans, as requested.
- Serve as a first point of contact with our Real Estate team in establishing an outline and initial recommendation around the execution of any office moves
- 8+ years of experience managing multiple executive calendars
- Proficiency in Google Workspace preferred: Gmail, GCalendar, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- High attention to detail
- Responsive and able to work flexibly across multiple time zones
- Able to stay calm under pressure and work on short deadlines
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects, and switch easily between tasks
- Independent worker, with strong judgment and ability to make decisions quickly
- Discreet with the ability to maintain confidential information
- Being tech-savvy is a huge plus
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $60,000 - $240,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.