Administrative Assistant, Production Finance
Administration, Accounting & Finance
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 220 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are looking for a stunning Administrative Assistant to support executives and critical projects in ProductionFinance, the team managing the production budgets of Netflix original content. This person will provide critical support organizing meetings and calendars and providing overall team support. This position is based in our Hollywood, California office.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, communicate effectively, pivot quickly, detailed, thorough and able to multitask with a strong emphasis on organization, prioritization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a fast-paced position that requires someone who can maintain a positive and calm demeanor under pressure, while exercising good judgment and initiative. An interest in being the go-to person on the team for administrative duties is a must. An interest in the intersection of production + finance is helpful as there will be many opportunities to learn.
- Manage complex calendars for multiple executives
- Process expense reports in a timely manner
- Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties
- Work collaboratively with other admins across multiple departments
- Ensure technology in large meetings runs smoothly for presentations, meeting recordings, video conferencing, etc.
- Maintain Google group distribution lists and org charts
- Maintain show related production finance information in Netflix apps
- Maintain production finance information in google sheet trackers
- Occasional lunch or event planning
- Arrange travel both domestically and internationally
- Ability to handle a very active desk supporting numerous simultaneous productions
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask a high volume of tasks
- Proficiency in Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms and Calendar) is required and critical
- Comfortable with technology for meetings, slack, learning to use Netflix apps
- Flexibility to handle rapid and frequent change and interest in taking on new tasks as they come up
- Ability to respond after hours for occasional timely and urgent matters
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $60,000 - $240,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.