Program Manager, Marketing Operations - UCAN
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 260 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
The program management team is a group of Program and Project managers tasked with driving scale solutions across the Marketing and Comms organizations at Netflix. Partnering with leads across the globe to define best practices and frameworks, lead operational change management, and to identify and implement cross-functional product solutions.
We closely partner with our internal product and engineering teams to develop technology solutions for MarComms. In this role, the program manager will be responsible for definition and implementation of global tools and programs which will support the efficient scaling of MarComms workflows. As the global program manager, they will help set the vision and direction on MarComms priorities, and drive alignment with our global teams, product managers, and Marketing leadership.
Key Responsibilities: Workflow Optimization & Change Management
- Partner with product teams to Identify addressable opportunities to implement tooling and workflow improvements to streamline and simplify complex workflows, on a global scale
- Strategize and implement change management plans and coordinate with global teams to ensure the successful rollout of new products or operational processes; this includes partnering with key stakeholders to drive change management with minimal operational friction, crafting communication to key stakeholders, contributing to the creation of guidance and best practices documentation, and directly addressing challenges that may emerge during rollout.
- Activate and lead change across complex and matrixed organizations.
Key Responsibilities: Technology Implementation
- Coordinate with the MarComms team and cross-functional teams to ensure effective rollouts of new operational capabilities and technology. Responsible for end to end project management on rollout of features & programs. This includes creating implementation plans, change management needs across the organization, collaborating with customer success teams on communications / training strategy, Monitoring adoption to identify gaps
- Surface potential issues and impact on workflows to stakeholders and leadership.
- Advocate for MarComms needs and ensure adoption of technology and workflows
Key Responsibilities: Stakeholder Alignment & Communication
- Facilitate communications and drive alignment on MarComms technology programs, roadmap, and execute against priorities.
- Work closely with product and customer success to help develop and implement an overall engagement model for the team, including best practices, workflows and methods for feedback
- Identify risks and misalignment to projects and reduce the impact of potential risks by developing a plan to manage, eliminate, or limit setbacks.
- 7+ years of experience in project and/or program management, driving large scale cross functional programs.
- Knowledge of the product development workflow strongly preferred, project management, user acceptance testing, and workflow documentation development.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to socialize, explain and “sell” new and complex strategies, practices, and workflows.
- Experience with techniques and tools that drive process efficiency and continuous improvement
- Ability to multitask and handle a heavy volume of work, supervising several projects in various stages.
- Ability to manage and operate in ambiguous situations and think on your feet to solve challenges and problems
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top-of-market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $170,000 - $360,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.