Technology Partner, Data & Talent Analytics
What you will do:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the People Analytics and data operations teams, ensuring they are equipped with the necessary tools and data for their analytical work;
- Align your portfolio of initiatives to the overall HR Strategy, and contribute to the prioritization and roadmap definition;
- Lead the integration of various data sources, including HRIS systems, into a cohesive analytics environment, ensuring seamless data flow and accessibility;
- Oversee the deployment and integration of analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Visier, Looker, etc..) and platforms (e.g. Snowflake, data lakes/warehouses, etc…), facilitating advanced data analysis and reporting capabilities;
- Collaborate with Security, Engineering and data governance teams to establish and enforce data quality standards, security protocols, and compliance measures within the data infrastructure;
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and methodologies in data infrastructure and analytics, exploring opportunities for innovation and improvement.
What we consider critical for being successful in this role:
- 10+ years of HR technology (Workday strongly preferred), data and BI related experience;
- Strong Product and Project management skills;
- You think platform and can articulate data, solution architecture and integration concepts to enable world-class People Analytics products;
- Strategic and system thinking with an ability to translate complex HR data and technology concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- You have demonstrated your ability to build effective relationships and influence at every level of an organization, as well as with third-parties (vendors and service providers);
- Demonstrated ability to lead agile teams and work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders;
- You have a solid background in HR Analytics and its related solutions with a clear understanding of HR processes, data management and governance, and the function's role within an organization.