Senior Product Designer, Integration Platform - Partner Enablement Platform
Why You'll Love Our Team
- Work with stunning, supportive designers on problems that matter.
- We’re big on individual responsibility and smart on process.
- Top of market compensation and benefits, flexible time off, and work-life-balance.
- Flexibility to balance work-from-home and in-office work, so long as you’re able to be onsite for meaningful moments of collaboration with your cross-functional team and stakeholders.
- Freedom and flexibility to craft your own design workflow, while harnessing Netflix’s world-class design system and tooling.
- Meaningful financial support for further education and professional growth.
- An inclusive environment to help you do your best work and feel genuinely supported.
What You Will Do
- Lead the design and execution of enterprise experiences that power Netflix’s partner experiences that enable:
- Netflix to be streamed on any device, anywhere
- Experiences in device homescreens
- Partnerships with the world’s biggest brands
- Identify, research, and drive strategic partner initiatives that enable next generation experiences
- Craft design briefs that provide business, design, and engineering clarity for critical initiatives.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, data scientists, tech writers, and business teams to develop and iterate upon new concepts and facilitate product execution.
What You Will Bring
- A passionate energy for great design that amplifies our team culture.
- 8+ years as a Product Designer (or equivalent experience) in a B2B or B2B2C space, leading high-impact initiatives from concept to execution in technical business areas.
- Experience working in technical systems, expertise in reducing complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- A versatile portfolio that showcases your problem solving skills, that highlights strong experience designing across products, platforms and personas.
- Experience working with design systems and are able to identify and extend shared patterns and behaviors
What We’re Looking For
- A Master Storyteller: Utilize your exceptional design acumen to craft stunning visual narratives that resonate with stakeholders and drive excitement for our product vision.
- Self-Starter: Take initiative in setting a clear vision and harnessing the energy required to inspire and motivate team members. Leverage workshops, data insights, and research to contribute to the Experience Design (XD) roadmap and foster alignment across the organization.
- A Systems Thinker: You’re a holistic thinker who looks beyond immediate needs and considers scalability and adaptability across products and user journeys.
- Orchestrate Experiences: You implement effective methods, tools, processes for working across and coordinating activities between teams, ensuring a harmonious and seamless delivery of platform experiences.
- Moves Seamlessly between Details and Vision. Contribute to defining problem spaces for new initiatives while remaining hands-on, ensuring exceptional execution of design solutions when needed.
- Experience working with complex enterprise systems, developer tools, data platforms, and technical environments.
- Experience leading design strategy for enterprise platform initiatives (e.g. influencing product direction through the lens of experience design).