Product Manager, Content Data Platform
What you'll be doing
- Define and execute a comprehensive product strategy for the Data Platform that supports our content and business products, ensuring the availability of accurate, reliable, and well-governed core data.
- Translate the strategy into a product roadmap that balances the needs of our partner teams and prioritizes what is most impactful for our data customers and the business.
- Lead the definition, design, and operationalization of technology solutions focused on enhancing data quality, metadata governance, taxonomy management, ontology definition, and data policy enforcement.
- Manage products from concept to launch, delivering features iteratively to solve the business challenges before you.
- Create strong partnerships with Netflix data users and product teams, establishing continuous feedback loops to better understand their problems
- Build a deep understanding of upstream/downstream systems and processes and how they should shape data model design and impact adjacent systems.
- Ensure that our product evolution thoughtfully addresses product lifecycle and adoption/migration experience and provides clear guidance and recommendations to Netflix data users
- Engage and thrive in a healthy debate of ideas and communicate your vision and strategy broadly throughout the organization
- Define how we will measure the success and effectiveness of our products and drive the execution and continuous evaluation of those metrics
- 7+ years of Product Management experience with a proven record of successfully launching and scaling platforms
- Proven track record of successfully managing B2B2C or B2B technical products throughout the product development lifecycle
- Demonstrated passion for data platforms, data experience, tools, workflows, and/or data infrastructure
- Ability to effectively prioritize and articulate your product roadmap across business functions and geographies
- Comfortable working with ambiguity. This role is fluid, and will frequently evolve based on partner, strategy, and product priorities
- Exceptional communication skills, in writing and verbally, whether in small group discussions, large-scale presentations, or with executives
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and lead teams of designers, engineers, and business partners
- Comfortable applying a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods to define success