Associate, Ads FS&A (Consumer)
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a strategic thought partner to our consumer-focused ads product managers and supporting development of the product roadmap.
- Contributing to the development and pricing of new ad formats.
- Devising strategies to increase the relevance and effectiveness of our ads.
- Collaborating with our consumer insights team to translate learnings about our ads tier users into product changes.
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure the financial impact of product changes are reflected in our ad inventory forecasts, go-to-market strategy, and financial forecasts.
- Contributing to various ad hoc projects to support the growth of subscribers, viewing, and ad inventory on the ads tier.
- Preparing clear and concise presentation materials for stakeholders in small and large forums.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in product strategy. Experience with advertising or streaming viewing data is a major plus.
- Strong modeling skills and comfort with manipulating large datasets in Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, and other data visualization tools; Familiarity with SQL is a plus.
- A strong attention to detail and eye towards using the 80/20 rule to address problems.
- Very strong project management, planning, and organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver work under tight timelines.
- Knowledge of the streaming advertising and ad tech ecosystem is a plus, though not required.
- The ability to communicate complex calculations with varying degrees of detail depending on the forum. You know your audience and what they’re looking for.