Technical Program Manager (L6) - Game Discovery
- Leading multiple cross-functional programs, in collaboration with product, engineering, design, and data science.
- Provide deep domain expertise to form technical strategies with engineering partners.
- Drive engagement with internal partners, work to decompose requirements into technical execution plans with measurable milestones, effectively optimize scope and schedule, manage cross-functional dependencies, and proactively manage risks.
- Craft clear communication of progress toward goals, reporting status to stakeholders and leadership.
- 10+ years of technical program management experience
- Deep understanding and point of view on product growth and discovery solutions
- Direct experience in the games industry is beneficial (TPM, Product, Development, etc.)
- Highly skilled, experienced, and enjoys orchestrating multi-organizational impacting software programs with many moving parts
- Proven experience creating partnerships with cross-functional teams, driving large-scale technical strategies, debating technical approaches, and building long-term scalable solutions
- Able to identify gaps in solutions and weigh in on product vs. technology tradeoffs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate business impact and technical constraints tailored to the audience
- Self-starter who enjoys tackling 0 to 1 problem spaces and quickly bringing organization and direction
- Exemplify the Netflix culture by understanding, advocating, and demonstrating its values