Marketing Operations Manager - UCAN (Comedy/Stand-Up)
- Oversee a slate of Netflix UCAN titles by managing end-to-end campaign operational scope including: overseeing relevant budgets, creative development operational management, asset planning and production, and campaign fulfillment/delivery
- Budget and track spend for UCAN title marketing launches across the entire lifecycle of a campaign (from Creative Development to Delivery)
- Define and manage milestones across an entire campaign lifecycle including: creative development timelines, advise on executive review timing, aggregate stakeholder delivery deadlines, production deadlines due dates and backout timings for asset rollouts (i.e. media deliveries, debuts, etc.)
- Manage creative agency NDAs, SOWs and creative agency onboarding as needed
- Track creative agency deliverables against the SOW and escalate to primary stakeholders of any potential lock date delays and budget overages.
- Ensure that time-sensitive bottlenecks are eliminated and advise on delivery & budget risks to enable the creation and production of high quality creative at a high velocity.
- Lead and manage cross-functional communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and global dissemination of campaign milestones, assets and deliverables.
- Partner with a team of operational producers responsible for managing finishing, localization, and trafficking of promotional materials. These include online and offline AV, key art and out-of-home, digital, and social creative assets.
- Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of creative development and production issues.
- Use data to inform production best practices, eliminating inefficiencies throughout our operational pipelines
- 8+ years of creative project management and creative production experience, preferably at an entertainment studio, network, or agency.
- Proven track record of managing large cross-functional teams through successful marketing campaigns
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, deeply understanding of the creative and production process for video (trailers, tv spots, social creative, etc), print/OOH and digital materials
- Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing, and ad trafficking
- High competency and proven track record of project management for high-profile global campaigns
- Knowledgeable of the ever-evolving advertising landscape
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types with geographically dispersed teams
- Strategic thought partner and strong team player
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of entertainment marketing.
- You are a natural-born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot, and have the ability to simplify complex issues and questions
- Has a marketers background and mindset
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- You’re comfortable living in the gray and can navigate comfortably in ambiguity
- You have a track record of successful cross-functional work and lead deftly across the many aspects of campaign development
- A collaborative spirit who possesses a strong creative and strategic sensibility and who can expertly influence key stakeholders and foster deep relationships across the business
- A competent professional who can effectively liaise and build trust and partnership with their cross-functional counterparts
- You approach all challenges and obstacles with a solutions-oriented mindset
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed, and always up for a challenge!