Content Designer, Streaming
- You’re a storyteller who can craft and orchestrate cohesive narratives across platforms.
- You provide both strategic direction and hands-on writing.
- You’re comfortable developing hypotheses and test plans and working closely with product partners.
- You understand that voice is key to people connecting with a brand and product.
- You communicate productively with visual thinkers and will be comfortable advocating for your point of view in our candid, feedback-driven culture.
- You’ll work on several projects at once, providing concepts, content design, and writing from early ideation through final execution.
- You’ll initiate your own projects and identify opportunities to collaborate with other people and teams, to elevate the quality of their work.
- You understand how to rationalize UX solutions with data, improve designs through feedback, and thoughtfully question the status quo.
- 5+ years experience writing for consumer-facing digital products.
- Comfortable with A/B testing: Forming a hypothesis, designing a test, and building off results
- Experience designing global products for a diverse range of users.
- Analytical thinking about customer journeys and content flows.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and people skills.
- Mastery of AP style, with the confidence to know when to break the rules.