Software Engineer 5 - Business and Legal Affairs
Opportunities to make an impact
- Build systems that are intuitive, engaging, and surface business insights for our partners.
- Empower our legal and business partners with innovative, workflow-based front ends that allow our partners to create and manage their campaign plans for all of Netflix’s titles.
- Build scalable applications that enable our partners at Netflix to efficiently manage, measure, experiment, and learn about tactics that help unlock the effectiveness of our paid, owned, and earned media efforts.
- Join a dream team of Engineers to drive innovation within the Content Lifecycle organization to champion product excellence.
What sets you apart
- Passion for building high-impact, flexible, elastic systems
- Passion for surfacing data insights
- Experienced ownership of ambiguous problems and finding elegant solutions
- Solid understanding of service–oriented architecture and familiarity with microservices architecture
- Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
- Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers across the acquisition, finance, and business & legal space.
- Influential thought partner, leveraging strategy memos, technical documentation, email, and virtual and in-person collaboration.
- We’re bringing unique stories from around the world to a global audience at a scale never done before
- You’ll work with other senior, high-performing engineers so you will be constantly learning and sharpening your skills
- You’ll collaborate with product managers and designers, data scientists and algorithm experts, even content executives and content creators, to build exciting new features
- We pay top of market with excellent benefits
- Our culture is something we strive to constantly improve and practice daily
- We have a lot of fun bringing wild ideas to life at Hack Day