Data Scientist (L5), Member Product
In this role, you will:
- Drive product innovation through robust measurement strategies across experimentation, modeling, and analytics, as well as tooling.
- Establish strong partnerships with stakeholders to shape the vision of a space, whether that is by helping determine a product strategy or define new metrics.
- Develop experimentation and measurement frameworks to increase the velocity of investments and aid complex decision-making.
- Facilitate ownership and accountability by ensuring that the team is producing trustworthy and high-quality outputs that influence the decisions and direction of member experience.
To be successful in this role, you have:
- At least four years of experience applying statistical and mathematical concepts to make decisions at scale.
- Strong statistical skills and intuition and applied experience solving problems in consumer-facing product areas.
- Expertise in SQL and statistical programming (Python and/or R).
- Passion for driving product vision and innovation strategy by leveraging a broad set of techniques and building strong partnership with stakeholders.
- Strong product sense to balance between addressing stakeholder or test-specific needs and investing in scalable solutions to serve general use cases.
- Exceptional communication with technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to thrive with minimal oversight and process.