Senior Product Designer, Partner Platform
Why You’ll Love Our Team
- Work with stunning, supportive designers on problems that matter.
- We’re big on individual responsibility and smart on process.
- Top of market compensation and benefits, flexible time off, and work-life-balance.
- Flexibility to balance work-from-home and in-office work, so long as you’re able to be onsite for meaningful moments of collaboration with your cross-functional team and stakeholders.
- Freedom and flexibility to craft your own design workflow, while harnessing Netflix’s world-class design system and tooling.
- Meaningful financial support for further education and professional growth.
- An inclusive environment to help you do your best work and feel genuinely supported.
What You Will Do
- Lead the design and execution of enterprise experiences that power Netflix’s partner experiences that enable:
- Netflix to be streamed on any device, anywhere
- Experiences in device homescreens
- Partnerships with the world’s biggest brands
- Identify, research, and drive strategic partner initiatives that enable next generation experiences
- Craft design briefs that provide business, design, and engineering clarity for critical initiatives.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, data scientists, tech writers, and business teams to develop and iterate upon new concepts and facilitate product execution.
What You Will Bring
- A passionate energy for great design that amplifies our team culture
- 8+ years as a Product Designer (or equivalent experience) in a B2B or B2B2C space, leading high-impact initiatives from concept to execution in technical business areas.
- Experience working in technical systems, expertise in reducing complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- A versatile portfolio that showcases your problem solving skills, that highlights strong experience designing across products, platforms and personas.
- Experience working with design systems and are able to identify and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- Experience working with complex enterprise systems, data platforms, and technical environments.
- Experience leading design strategy for enterprise platform initiatives (e.g. influencing product direction through the lens of experience design).