Performance Social Marketing Consultant - Omaha, NE
Mutual Of Omaha
Mutual of Omaha is seeking a Social Marketing Specialist to drive sales results by creating, managing, and executing social media, website, and personal branding tools and programs with financial representatives. Your responsibilities will include creating social media content, onboarding advisors, agents, and financial representatives to marketing tools, and assisting them in expanding their markets through prospecting tools and programs.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Estimated Salary: $60,000 - 80,000, plus Sales Incentive Plan.
- Benefits and Perks, 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Regular associates working 40 hours a week can earn up to 15 days of vacation each year.
- Regular associates receive 11 paid holidays in 2024, which includes 2 floating holidays that are added to your prorated personal time to be used at your discretion.
- Regular associates are provided sick leave through the use of personal time. Associates working 40 hours a week can receive up to 40 hours of personal time in 2024, which is prorated based on the start date. Additionally you will receive two floating holidays in 2024 by way of personal time that may be used at your discretion.
- Applicants for this position must not now, nor at any point in the future, require sponsorship for employment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Execute marketing programs such as material creation, contests, field communications, sales concepts to achieve revenue objectives.
- Investigate and analyze business opportunities, evaluate project and/or campaign results, and make recommendations for future improvement.
- Create social media campaigns for financial representatives and advisors, including image and video posts.
- Maintains knowledge of social media platform changes and becomes a leader in pivoting content to meet the needs of advisors, agents, and financial representatives in changing environments.
- Develops strategy and executes on a distribution-wide social marketing function, supporting advisors and financial representatives, becoming a key partner in product sales and other cross-functional peers.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Social media, SEO experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to analyze processes.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Initiative, leadership and organizational abilities.
- Training and facilitation skills and the ability to build relationships at multiple levels.
- You promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, value different ideas and opinions, and listen courageously, remaining curious in all that you do.
- Ability to work remotely with access to a high-speed internet connection and located in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Ability to work at our home office located in Omaha, Nebraska, in a hybrid environment.
- InDesign experience.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
We value diverse experience, skills, and passion for innovation. If your experience aligns with the listed requirements, please apply!
If you have questions about your application or the hiring process, email our Talent Acquisition area at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least one week from time of applying if you are checking on the status.