Renewal Executive - Workplace Solutions - Charlotte, NC
Mutual Of Omaha
We’re seeking a Renewal Executive in our Charlotte office. In this role you will work with a team of passionate individuals who thrive on innovation and excellence. You have the opportunity to strategically shape our renewal efforts and build strong broker and client relationships, all while having the ability to enjoy a competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and comprehensive benefits.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Base Salary: $65,000, plus incentive plan
- Benefits and Perks, 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Regular associates working 40 hours a week can earn up to 15 days of vacation each year.
- Regular associates receive 11 paid holidays in 2024, which includes 2 floating holidays that are added to your prorated personal time to be used at your discretion.
- Regular associates are provided sick leave through the use of personal time. Associates working 40 hours a week can receive up to 40 hours of personal time in 2024, which is prorated based on the start date. Additionally you will receive two floating holidays in 2024 by way of personal time that may be used at your discretion.
- Applicants for this position must not now, nor at any point in the future, require sponsorship for employment. [remove if open to sponsorship]
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Your expertise will shine as you present and sell renewals, including rate increases, in a way that aligns perfectly with our company's objectives. Meeting set persistency and renewal targets is your mission, and you're ready to conquer it.
- Dive into case demographics to negotiate current and renewal rates, ensuring we meet our retention goals. Keep an eagle eye out for add-on sales opportunities to help us hit our financial targets.
- When it comes to complex client issues and requests, you're the problem-solving pro who can tackle anything.
- Attending benefit fair meetings for select groups, offering them valuable insights. Conduct in-person renewals with key broker and client accounts to solidify our partnerships.
- Build, nurture, and manage relationships with internal partners, brokers, and broker firm staff to drive successful negotiations and renewals.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Successful sales, account management in group voluntary benefits and/or renewal experience demonstrating your ability to persistently exceed targets.
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills: As a Renewal Executive, effective communication and collaboration with brokers and internal teams are paramount.
- Prioritization Expertise: You will be managing multiple accounts and tasks simultaneously. The ability to prioritize effectively is a must.
- Leadership and Strategic Thinking: We are looking for individuals who possess leadership qualities and can think strategically to drive sales success.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, value different ideas and opinions, and listen courageously, remaining curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely with access to a high-speed internet connection, and are located in the United States or Puerto Rico.
We value diverse experience, skills, and passion for innovation. If your experience aligns with the listed requirements, please apply!
If you have questions about your application or the hiring process, email our Talent Acquisition area at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least one week from time of applying if you are checking on the status.