Customer Care Analyst I - Life Operations - Remote - Classes Start January 8th!
Mutual Of Omaha
As a Customer Care Analyst, you’ll provide customer service via multiple communication channels to our customers. You will be the voice our customers turn to for clarity, support, and guidance. Come work with a team of dedicated customer service professionals at a company that can amplify your strengths and empower your career.
Classes begin 1/8/2023
MUST be able to work full-time hours Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST during training
Hours after training are Monday - Thursday from 9:00am - 5:30pm CST and Friday's from 8:30am - 5:00pm CST
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Hourly Wage: Starting at $19.00. Plus annual bonus opportunity.
- Remote opportunity.
- Regular associates working 40 hours a week can earn up to 15 days of vacation each year.
- Regular associates receive 9 paid holidays in 2024.
- Regular associates are provided sick leave through the use of personal time. Associates working 40 hours a week can receive up to 56 hours of personal time in 2024, prorated based on the start date.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Respond to and resolve customer requests effectively via multiple communication channels such as phone (to include inbound and outbound calls), written/email correspondence, etc., all while providing exceptional customer service
- Work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and diverse production environment, which includes multitasking, system utilization, and accurately entering data to handle entire requests from start to finish, all while meeting deadlines and performing successfully.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external parties, including customers, team members, business partners, and other stakeholders.
- Meet (or exceed) department standards related to attendance, productivity, and quality to achieve an effective level of customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Insurance knowledge experience.
- Previous customer service experience in a call center environment.
- This position will require you to provide your own high speed internet connection with 50 megabits per second is required and 150 megabits is recommended for best results.
- You promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, value different ideas and opinions, and listen courageously, remaining curious in all that you do.
- Able to work remotely with access to a high-speed internet connection and located in the United States or Puerto Rico.
We value diverse experience, skills, and passion for innovation. If your experience aligns with the listed requirements, please apply!
If you have questions about your application or the hiring process, email our Talent Acquisition area at email@example.com. Please allow at least one week from time of applying if you are checking on the status.