Director of HR Technology & Talent Analytics - Omaha, NE
Mutual Of Omaha
As the Director of Human Resources - HR Technology & Talent Analytics, you'll be a crucial part of our HR leadership team. Your role is all about shaping the future of Mutual of Omaha by leading our HR technology strategy, from systems to data and analytics. You'll use talent insights to boost our business outcomes and make our employees' experiences even better.
In this position, you'll oversee HR technology, data analytics, continuous improvement, and project management. It's all about making things more efficient and achieving operational excellence. We're really excited to welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities. We want you to bring your unique perspective to our inclusive workplace.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Estimated Salary: $135,000 - $195,000, plus annual bonus opportunity.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Regular associates working 40 hours a week can earn up to 15 days of vacation each year.
- Regular associates receive 9 paid holidays in 2023.
- Regular associates are provided sick leave through the use of personal time. Associates working 40 hours a week can receive up to 56 hours of personal time in 2023, prorated based on the start date.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Team Leadership: Cultivate and lead a high-performing HR team, promoting a collaborative, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Provide mentorship, guidance, and professional development opportunities to team members, supporting their growth and success.
- Strategic Collaboration: Collaborate with HR, Information Services, and cross-functional leaders to identify opportunities for utilizing technology, analytics, and process enhancements. These efforts aim to improve HR operations and enhance the employee experience in pursuit of business objectives.
- HR Technology Strategy: Lead the planning and development of the HR technology strategy, including assessment, roadmap creation, system selection, implementation, and ongoing maintenance. Ensure alignment with enterprise technology strategy, collaborating with Information Services and vendors for integration, data accuracy, and system improvements.
- Project Portfolio Management: Oversee planning activities and, manage the project portfolio, in alignment with the HR technology strategy. This includes research, backlog refinement, and prioritization. Coordinate projects, monitor benefits, and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Data-Driven Insights: Direct the planning and execution of HR business intelligence and data projects. Promote a data-driven culture, generate insights, and ensure robust data governance. Enable HR to gain deeper insights into talent data for informed business decisions and anticipate trends effectively.
Planning: Manage Division efforts for enterprise planning and measurement processes. Assist in the development and review of initiatives, ensuring alignment with key business objectives and strategies. Develop project plans, define deliverables, monitor progress, and mitigate risks to ensure successful project outcomes.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Experience in a leadership role overseeing HR technology strategy and implementation, process improvement, and project management.
- Strong knowledge of HR technology, HR best practices, digital strategies, and data analytics with the ability to build sustainable long-term strategies.
- Experience in managing vendor performance and contract management, balancing internal and external requirements.
- Competence in budget development and adeptness in its management.
- Proficiency in cultivating and sustaining relationships, while fostering networks of contacts, both internal and external, that contribute significantly to the accomplishment of business objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills to executive levels.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- You promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, value different ideas and opinions, and listen courageously, remaining curious in all that you do.
- Able to work at our home office located in Omaha, Nebraska, in a hybrid environment. Relocation assistance is available to those living in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Knowledge of data management, information quality, analytic and statistical tools, processes, and technology.
- Experience with project management methodologies, tools, and practices, particularly Agile and Scrum methodologies. Project management certifications or demonstrated progress towards such certifications.
We value diverse experience, skills, and passion for innovation. If your experience aligns with the listed requirements, please apply!
After applying, for inquiries about your application or the hiring process, please email our Talent Acquisition area at email@example.com.