Senior Product Manager, Experimentation and Messaging (6 month contract)
US Remote $61 - $88/hourly
Senior Product Manager – Messaging and Experimentation
Mozilla Firefox Product Management is seeking an outstanding PM to help us standardize tooling and processes across the product organization for messaging customers within Firefox and facilitate the launch of experiments. We believe the customer experience matters. We strive for customer-centricity with strong attention to detail, resourcefulness, adaptability, creativity, and results orientation, all while maintaining high energy and a positive outlook.
This important role will help our product organization be more impactful. You will improve and standardize our messaging surfaces, tooling and practices by ensuring they are well integrated into our experimentation and data platforms. You will work closely with other product managers to understand their needs in order to build messaging and experimentation capabilities that will enable them to move faster, learn more, measure impact and provide greater value to our customers.
As a Product Manager at Mozilla, you will…
- Amplify the work and impact of your fellow product managers through standardized tooling for messaging and experimentation.
- Curate, schedule and manage a prioritized list of the next messaging and experimentation surfaces we need to support.
- Gather and analyze requirements and design solutions to meet business and customer needs.
- Work with partners in Data Science, Engineering, UX and Customer Research, as well as other PMs on our team, to identify solutions to our messaging and experimentation pain points and bottlenecks.
- Identify and implement best practices that allow product managers to achieve their goals while also prioritizing user experience best practices.
- Deliver work incrementally and iteratively to provide value regularly and learn from the work you are delivering to adjust the course as needed
- Track and report on program health on a weekly basis, including communicating status.
Your Professional Profile
- Product Management experience related to data, growth and experimentation, and messaging.
- Experience working across desktop (Win and Mac) and mobile platforms.
- Capacity to grasp complexity quickly and focus on key issues with minimal direction or support documentation.
- Strong ability to integrate data, insights, and customer understanding to clarify project goals and strategy, drive execution, and inform delivery processes.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, resourcefulness, adaptability, creativity, and results orientation with high energy and a positive outlook.
- Excellent planning and project management skills; demonstrated ability to drive roadmaps, effectively managing priorities to meet requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment, while working on different projects simultaneously.
- Superb written and verbal communication.
- Strong understanding of technical architecture and data infrastructure principles.
- Experience with managing multiple product team roadmaps to build cohesive data ecosystems, platforms and tools.
- You lead with empathy, value teamwork and teammates, and are invested in knowledge sharing and learning from others. You contribute positively and meaningfully to cultivate an inclusive and equitable team culture.
Mozilla exists to ensure that the internet is a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Something looks off?