Strategic Partner Marketing Manager
About the Team
Miro is the leading visual workspace for innovation and is used by over 50 million people worldwide. The partner marketing team works with our strategic, technology, and category partners to drive acquisition of new users, awareness of our product, and usage of our apps and integrations. We work cross functionally with marketing, product, business development, sales, and success teams to reach our goals.
About the Role
As the Strategic Partner Marketing Manager, you will define and complete the go-to-market strategy for Miro’s AWS and Microsoft partnerships.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a creative thinker and skilled relationship builder. You must be a strong collaborator that is comfortable working with internal stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Partnerships, Sales, and Customer Success. You’ll be a strong creative marketer who knows what’s important to enterprise customers and how to communicate with them through valuable marketing initiatives. You’ll be comfortable crafting long term marketing strategy and creating messaging and materials for our marketing, sales, and customer success teams. You’ll highlight the value of Miro’s Microsoft and AWS integrations and tools, both internally and externally, driving up the number of integration users and pipeline from these two prioritized strategic partnerships.
What you’ll do
- Develop clear and value driven messaging and positioning for our MSFT and AWS integrations and tools
- Orchestrate and execute an integrated go-to-market strategy across our MSFT and AWS integrations and tools with coordination across marketing, partnerships, product, sales, and customer success teams
- Work with AWS and MSFT on partner events, sales enablement, trainings, and marketing opportunities
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns aimed at growing pipeline and integration users
- Create sales and customer success enablement to highlight the MSFT and AWS partnerships to enterprise customers and prospects
What you’ll need
- 5+ years relevant experience in partnerships, business development, or partner marketing
- Strong background of achieving success with AWS and Microsoft
- Strong background in creating successful marketing campaigns with external partners
- Skilled at user research, crafting positioning/messaging for enterprise-focused integrations, building partner marketing strategies, and methods of measuring success
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills with partners
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills—ability to formulate and articulate business value, joint value propositions with internal and external audiences, particularly partners
What's in it for you
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- Flexible time off
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Up to $2,000 of charitable donation matches each year
The reasonably estimated salary range is specific to New York and may not be applicable to other locations. The range for this role is $144,000 to $80,000. Final compensation and total package components will be based on individual factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
Miro is a visual workspace for innovation that enables distributed teams of any size to build the next big thing. The platform's infinite canvas enables teams to lead engaging workshops and meetings, design products, brainstorm ideas, and more. Miro, co-headquartered in San Francisco and Amsterdam, serves more than 60M users worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100. Miro was founded in 2011 and currently has more than 1,800 employees in 12 hubs around the world.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out more about life at Miro:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@lifeatmiro
- Blog: https://miro.com/careers/life-at-miro/all/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wearemiro/
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.