Social Media Manager
About the Team
Miro is the leading visual workspace for innovation and is used by over 60 million people worldwide. The Community team is dedicated to our super users, creators, and advocates. We amplify their voices to encourage and inspire more people to share their ideas on Miro and create the next big thing.
About the Role
Millions of people love Miro — they’re super fans who express their passion by sharing templates, ideas, and workflows every day. We’re looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for managing moderation and channel growth to engage and grow these fans and followers.
In this role, you’ll work with our Social Media Lead, social media agencies and cross-functional partners across marketing, customer success, and employer brand. You’ll own our social media calendar and manage our moderation agency partners on a daily basis to build a responsive and engaging social presence for Miro. You’ll enforce community guidelines that keep our community safe and productive, and you’ll ensure our social media content is on message and on brand. You’ll proactively identify opportunities for moderation, conversation, and growth to deliver a VIP experience to our audience. Your success will be measured in moderation SLAs, engagement rate, and growth of followers.
This individual must be highly organized in order to manage incoming social media requests, manage content and campaign performance and escalate when off track, and report on progress towards goals. Internal availability and responsiveness are key because this person is accountable for global social media SLAs and our internal intake process.
In this role, you’ll help set the foundation of our growing social media team. Experimentation, agility, and a solution-oriented mindset are important to your success.
What you’ll do
You’ll do well in this role if you’re a social media expert who can:
- Day-to-day manage agencies and cross-functional partnerships to produce high quality, engaging content that scales our following
- Interact with followers, community members, and employees to drive engagement and meet our global social media SLAs
- Manage our channels via social media platforms and native apps to create and publish content and provide a 360° view, reporting results on a regular basis
- Manage a mix of organic and paid social media campaigns, with a focus on engagement rates and campaign efficiency
- Be an advocate for the community and quality of our content: proactively identify opportunities and risks, deliver a VIP experience for our biggest fans
- Support the Social Media Lead to grow our social media presence
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of social media and community management experience, with direct experience communicating with community members and social followers
- Experience working with agency partners from the RFP all the way to execution and daily management of resources
- Experience managing content calendars, SLAs, and paid social media campaigns across Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Experience with social media platforms for publishing and reporting: you know how to get the most from your tools, build impactful reports, and uncover insights
- Ability to create and edit short-form video
- Knowledge of current trends in social media and strong creative instincts to create both proactive and reactive social-first content
- Proactivity in driving opportunities for experiments and optimization
- Social asset creation and animations skills are a plus
What's in it for you
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- Flexible time off
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Up to $2,000 of charitable donation matches each year
Miro is a visual workspace for innovation that enables distributed teams of any size to build the next big thing. The platform's infinite canvas enables teams to lead engaging workshops and meetings, design products, brainstorm ideas, and more. Miro, co-headquartered in San Francisco and Amsterdam, serves more than 60M users worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100. Miro was founded in 2011 and currently has more than 1,800 employees in 12 hubs around the world.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out more about life at Miro:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@lifeatmiro
- Blog: https://miro.com/careers/life-at-miro/all/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wearemiro/
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.