Advisory Services Consultant
About the Team
Miro’s Advisory Services team sits within the Professional Services organization and is focused on strategic guidance for Enterprise plan customers with a focus on human-centered change, experience design, deep product expertise, and workflow transformation. The Advisory Services team brings the product and transformation expertise required to accelerate business value realization on Miro. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to achieve their goals!
About the Role
Miro is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Innovation Architect to join our fast-growing and dynamic Professional Services team. As an Innovation Architect, you will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and hands-on help to Miro’s customers, speed time to value, drive faster innovation and maximize their ROI. You will serve as a highly visible Miro platform product authority and a Trusted Advisor to our customers.
What you’ll do
- Help customers set vision and urgency for change
- Build alignment between IT and Business Partners on the need for and value of Miro
- Assess the current state and build a prescriptive roadmap to the desired future state
- Prepare people for and help lead them through change, rooted in human-centered change principles
- Co-create and implement a lightweight governance model focused on empowering people to co-create and drive better innovation and employee engagement.
- Lead design thinking workshops and help with guided use case development
- Design use-case prototypes to accelerate desired business outcomes, build and scale at customer’s direction
- Provide prescriptive recommendations to help customers simplify their collaboration tech stack
- Advise and mentor diverse customer teams in Agile transformation principles and rituals on Miro
- Provide guidance on collaboration, co-creation and platform integration best practices
What you’ll need
- Depth of experience implementing Agile at scale across teams and organizations of all sizes. Design Thinking, and Change Management proficiency.
- Ability to advise diverse teams across lines of business in matrixed organizations to co-create and collaborate broadly without sacrificing team autonomy
- Ability to frame business problems and communicate insights with a bias towards action
- Ability to identify organizational blocks to co-creation and collaboration, and provide recommendations to systemically address them
- 6+ years of consulting and change management experience
- History of building repeatable processes and dealing with ambiguity
- Proven track record to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Miro platform experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
What's in it for you
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- Flexible time off
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Up to $2,000 of charitable donation matches each year
Miro provides a visual workspace for innovation that enables distributed teams of any size to dream, design, and build the future together. Our mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing by creating a place where teams can create together seamlessly, regardless of location.
Today, more than 50 million users in 180,000 organizations including Nike, Ikea, Deloitte, WPP, and Cisco depend on Miro to improve product development collaboration, to speed up time to market, and to make sure that new products and services deliver on customer needs.
Miro's visual workspace enables distributed teams to come together to synthesize information, develop strategy, design products and services, and manage processes all throughout the innovation lifecycle. When you look at a Miro Board, you can see hundreds of collaborators moving through the space as named cursors on the screen designing, contributing ideas, providing feedback, and co-creating together with shared tools and information.
Everyone in Miro has access to the same shared capabilities designed for innovation including diagramming, wireframing, real-time data visualization, and built-in support for agile practices. Miro's workspace is integrated with more than 130 other applications including Jira, Azure DevOps, Asana, Zoom, Slack, and Teams, many of which offer two-way integrations and can be dynamically updated directly from Miro.
Miro enables organizations to accelerate time to market and ensure continuous alignment with customer needs and company strategy. In most organizations, Miro is used by product development teams looking for a new, better way to drive innovation. However, we see more teams including marketing, sales, management consulting, architecture, creative design, and HR that are increasingly applying innovation methodologies such as design thinking and agile practices and adopting Miro for this work.
Check out more about life at Miro:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@lifeatmiro
- Blog: https://miro.com/careers/life-at-miro/all/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wearemiro/
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.