Enterprise Partnerships Lead
About the Team
The Partnerships team partners closely with our Product and Go-To-Market teams to ensure our customers are able to seamlessly connect Miro to their critical technology platforms and create the next big thing. This includes workflows with major cloud platforms, and enterprise-grade must-haves such as interoperability with security, compliance, and privacy solutions. Joining the Miro Partnerships team is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling organization that is building the future of work and delivering a groundbreaking ecosystem used by the world's largest companies and most well-known brands.
About the Role
As a Partner Manager on the Enterprise Partnerships team, you will help Miro continue to build a world class platform and ecosystem. You will be responsible for building relationships across the enterprise landscape including security and compliance software companies, and identifying and delivering initiatives with enterprise partners to strengthen workflows & capabilities crucial for our largest, enterprise customers. In this highly cross-functional role, you will collaborate closely with other members of the Partnerships team and senior leaders across the Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Executive teams.
What you’ll do
- Help define Miro’s Enterprise platform, ecosystem & go-to-market strategy in collaboration with Miro’s Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Develop a strong understanding of Miro’s roadmap and the opportunities to drive differentiation & growth through partnerships, and create a plan to build out a pipeline for long-term prospects across the relevant partnership ecosystems
- Identify and engage with new and existing partners across Security, Compliance, Privacy, and IT Operations landscape to explore new partnership opportunities for Miro
- Onboard and manage new partners and integrations that align with the company’s strategic bets, support the needs of Enterprise customers, and accelerate Miro’s efforts in the Enterprise space
- Partner with cross-functional teams in Product, Sales, and Go-To-Market to execute on strategic initiatives, including product & partnership launches
- Provide regular communications to senior management on partnerships strategy and results, including a plan per partner focus area
What you’ll need
- 5+ years in a partnerships or business development role
- Experience building partnerships in the security, compliance, privacy or IT operations software industries
- Experience in building both product and go-to-market partnerships that deliver differentiation and distribution to the business
- Comfort talking about APIs, security standards, and protocols with technical audiences
- A history of success collaborating, partnering, and pitching internal Product, Marketing, Finance, and Legal teams to gain alignment and execution
- Solutions-oriented mindset that can turn “No” into “Yes”
- Data-savvy approach to building business cases and able to drive teams towards making data-informed decisions
What's in it for you
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- Flexible time off
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Up to $2,000 of charitable donation matches each year
Miro provides a visual workspace for innovation that enables distributed teams of any size to dream, design, and build the future together. Our mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing by creating a place where teams can create together seamlessly, regardless of location.
Today, more than 50 million users in 180,000 organizations including Nike, Ikea, Deloitte, WPP, and Cisco depend on Miro to improve product development collaboration, to speed up time to market, and to make sure that new products and services deliver on customer needs.
Miro's visual workspace enables distributed teams to come together to synthesize information, develop strategy, design products and services, and manage processes all throughout the innovation lifecycle. When you look at a Miro Board, you can see hundreds of collaborators moving through the space as named cursors on the screen designing, contributing ideas, providing feedback, and co-creating together with shared tools and information.
Everyone in Miro has access to the same shared capabilities designed for innovation including diagramming, wireframing, real-time data visualization, and built-in support for agile practices. Miro's workspace is integrated with more than 130 other applications including Jira, Azure DevOps, Asana, Zoom, Slack, and Teams, many of which offer two-way integrations and can be dynamically updated directly from Miro.
Miro enables organizations to accelerate time to market and ensure continuous alignment with customer needs and company strategy. In most organizations, Miro is used by product development teams looking for a new, better way to drive innovation. However, we see more teams including marketing, sales, management consulting, architecture, creative design, and HR that are increasingly applying innovation methodologies such as design thinking and agile practices and adopting Miro for this work.
Check out more about life at Miro:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@lifeatmiro
- Blog: https://miro.com/careers/life-at-miro/all/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wearemiro/
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.