Director of GTM Product Marketing
About the Team
Miro’s Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting Miro’s story. We build compelling, insight-led positioning and messaging, develop and deliver impactful go-to-market strategies, and champion customers throughout the product development process. The team partners closely with many functions at Miro, including Sales and Customer Success, Product Management, Revenue Operations, and Brand.
Successful Product Marketers at Miro think like general managers of their area: flexible but constantly seeking mastery, with strong customer empathy, creative problem-solving ability, research, synthesis, and analytical skills. We regularly shift from high-level strategy to tactical marketing execution, with a bias towards personal accountability and action.
About the Role
As the Director of Go-to-Market PMM, you’ll join our high-impact Product Marketing team to play a key role in understanding the market landscape and crafting how we can serve our enterprise customers in differentiated ways. This role requires a sharp, creative, and resourceful individual that can arm GTM teams and the broader organization with the knowledge and insight needed to stay ahead of the competition and achieve revenue goals.
You will develop and execute our product marketing strategy, in close partnership with sales, CX, demand generation, product, and Revenue Operations teams. The individual in this role
will play a crucial role in aligning sales and market efforts to enhance sales productivity and drive revenue growth. This role will define, propose, and determine sales plays, and work in close alignment with the Revenue Operations team to operationalize how we run and drive adoption through sales plays.
This leader will also design impactful enablement programs in partnership with the Enablement team to communicate the value of Miro and equip teams to tell the Miro story. This person will work with teams to develop sales tools, content, training material, pitch decks, demo boards, use case deep dives, and more.
What you’ll do
- Lead a dynamic team of Product Marketing Managers within a fast paced, high-growth organization
- Build compelling, customer-centric narratives to enable our sales teams to have strategic conversations with enterprise decision makers
- Operationalize and scale how we develop and run sales plays focused on critical workflows to support enterprise growth
- Partner with sales enablement to deliver training programs, workshops, and materials to enhance the teams’ understanding of use cases, competitive positioning, and customer benefits
- Work closely with the Revenue Marketing team to develop and execute campaigns that drive enterprise pipeline growth
What you’ll need
- Deep understanding of the sales process, customer behavior, and market trends
- 10+ years leadership experience in Product Marketing (in Enterprise SaaS); 7+ years people management experience and working closely with sales
- Worked in enterprise SaaS or related product category
- Experience partnering with Sales, Revenue Operations, Customer Success, and Marketing Operations teams
- Direct sales experience, sales enablement, or customer-facing experience a plus
- Strong skills of positioning and crafting executive-level narratives
- Creative problem-solving ability, research, synthesis, and analytical skills
- Experience to efficiently and effectively scale marketing programs
- Collaborative approach to work and ability to build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Proven experience leading high performing teams
What's in it for you
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- Flexible time off
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Up to $2,000 of charitable donation matches each year
Miro provides a visual workspace for innovation that enables distributed teams of any size to dream, design, and build the future together. Our mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing by creating a place where teams can create together seamlessly, regardless of location.
Today, more than 50 million users in 180,000 organizations including Nike, Ikea, Deloitte, WPP, and Cisco depend on Miro to improve product development collaboration, to speed up time to market, and to make sure that new products and services deliver on customer needs.
Miro's visual workspace enables distributed teams to come together to synthesize information, develop strategy, design products and services, and manage processes all throughout the innovation lifecycle. When you look at a Miro Board, you can see hundreds of collaborators moving through the space as named cursors on the screen designing, contributing ideas, providing feedback, and co-creating together with shared tools and information.
Everyone in Miro has access to the same shared capabilities designed for innovation including diagramming, wireframing, real-time data visualization, and built-in support for agile practices. Miro's workspace is integrated with more than 130 other applications including Jira, Azure DevOps, Asana, Zoom, Slack, and Teams, many of which offer two-way integrations and can be dynamically updated directly from Miro.
Miro enables organizations to accelerate time to market and ensure continuous alignment with customer needs and company strategy. In most organizations, Miro is used by product development teams looking for a new, better way to drive innovation. However, we see more teams including marketing, sales, management consulting, architecture, creative design, and HR that are increasingly applying innovation methodologies such as design thinking and agile practices and adopting Miro for this work.
Check out more about life at Miro:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@lifeatmiro
- Blog: https://miro.com/careers/life-at-miro/all/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wearemiro/
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.