Program Manager, Marketing Strategy and Planning
About the Team
Miro is the leading visual workspace for innovation and is used by over 50 million people worldwide. Within Miro, the Marketing Strategy and Planning team plays a pivotal role in bringing the Marketing team together through the development and optimization of it’s operating model, culture, and communications. We work with cross functional teams within and outside of Marketing to reach our collective goals.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced program manager to join the Marketing Strategy and Planning team to drive planning, execution, and operational cadences within our cross-functional Marketing structure. You will partner directly with the CMO, marketing leaders, and senior marketers and run crucial programs and projects across the organization. This is a high-impact, high-leverage role that will ensure marketing execution is aligned to strategy and outcome.
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with the Marketing leadership to oversee planning, execution, outcomes, operating cadences of cross-functional streams
- Drive/oversee cross-functional projects/initiatives from development through to execution, bringing together multiple stakeholders to help drive decisions and ensure alignment
- Demonstrate continuous empathy for marketers, continually improving departmental operations to make it easy to get great work done
- Directly contribute to building out onboarding, learning and development, and the knowledge management system for Marketers
- Build and maintain key relationships with leaders across Marketing (Brand, Community, Communications, Growth, Product, and Revenue Marketing) and XFN groups - Finance, Recruiting, and the People team
- Focus on setting up, standardizing, and iterating on processes involved in the build of global marketing program
What you’ll need
- 5+ years in program or project management 5+ years experience in project and program management supporting strategy and planning across functions and departments
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal to provide concise, transparent, and insightful communication to a diverse organization
- Ability to work across global cultures and build trusted relationships with senior leaders
- Highly-proactive, extremely organized, self-starter capable of effectively managing several projects and roadmap at the same time
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas and extract the significant nuggets of information relevant to a particular audience
What's in it for you
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- Flexible time off
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Up to $2,000 of charitable donation matches each year
Miro provides a visual workspace for innovation that enables distributed teams of any size to dream, design, and build the future together. Our mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing by creating a place where teams can create together seamlessly, regardless of location.
Today, more than 50 million users in 180,000 organizations including Nike, Ikea, Deloitte, WPP, and Cisco depend on Miro to improve product development collaboration, to speed up time to market, and to make sure that new products and services deliver on customer needs.
Miro's visual workspace enables distributed teams to come together to synthesize information, develop strategy, design products and services, and manage processes all throughout the innovation lifecycle. When you look at a Miro Board, you can see hundreds of collaborators moving through the space as named cursors on the screen designing, contributing ideas, providing feedback, and co-creating together with shared tools and information.
Everyone in Miro has access to the same shared capabilities designed for innovation including diagramming, wireframing, real-time data visualization, and built-in support for agile practices. Miro's workspace is integrated with more than 130 other applications including Jira, Azure DevOps, Asana, Zoom, Slack, and Teams, many of which offer two-way integrations and can be dynamically updated directly from Miro.
Miro enables organizations to accelerate time to market and ensure continuous alignment with customer needs and company strategy. In most organizations, Miro is used by product development teams looking for a new, better way to drive innovation. However, we see more teams including marketing, sales, management consulting, architecture, creative design, and HR that are increasingly applying innovation methodologies such as design thinking and agile practices and adopting Miro for this work.
Check out more about life at Miro:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@lifeatmiro
- Blog: https://miro.com/careers/life-at-miro/all/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wearemiro/
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.