Senior Associate, Pharmacy Operations
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a Senior Associate, Pharmacy Operations who will work with our pharmacy partners to ensure a smooth process for members. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Pharmacy Operations, you will act as a liaison between pharmacy partners and members to make sure they understand their prescription benefits, as well as have the resources to obtain their medication. You will be responsible for ensuring our members have excellent experiences and play a critical role in enabling Maven members to access new, fertility related benefits, and in helping de-stress the financial burden that comes with family planning.
As a Pharmacy Operations Senior Associate at Maven, you will:
- Own pharmacy vendor relationships, value added improvements, and strategic direction; Hold vendors accountable to contract, performance and quality goals
- Manage and drive appropriate KPIs to ensure high-quality, best in class, compliant operations
- Meet and exceed members’ needs through effective communication, problem solving, professionalism, and efficient processes
- Partner cross-functionally to drive waste reduction, patient experience and quality improvement initiatives to improve the member experience and coordination between internal and external teams
- Analytics and metrics focused with a track record for driving KPI improvements
- Strong relationship management experience building relationships quickly with external partners; communicate well with various internal stakeholders, product, and commercial teams
- Deliver meaningful results while operating in a fast paced environment
- Deep understanding of the pharmacy ecosystem
- Proven ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Have pharmacy background performing call center and operations support
- Problem-solving mindset; ability to identify process inefficiency and propose solutions for improvement
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptability to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or related field. Master's degree preferred
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $90,000 - $120,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.