Lambda's GPU cloud is used by deep learning engineers at Stanford, Berkeley, and MIT. Lambda's on-prem systems power research and engineering at Intel, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanente, major universities, and the Department of Defense.
If you'd like to build the world's best deep learning cloud, join us.
*Note: This position requires presence in one of our San Francisco Bay Area office locations (Currently San Jose, expanding to Peninsula/SF) 5 days per week.
What You’ll Do
- Perform month-end and year-end close activities, including journal entries, accruals, reconciliations, analysis
- Conduct analysis and review of financial data to identify discrepancies, variances, and trends, document findings for audit trail
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of financial statements, general ledger, and various accounting records
- Prepare and submit various financial reports, such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting activities, providing valuable insights and recommendations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure proper recording and allocation of expenses
- Support the preparation of tax returns, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines
- Assist with internal and external audits, providing necessary documentation and explanations
- Maintain and update accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and other applicable reporting standards, and federal & state regulations
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality of the Company’s financial information
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Are Certified Public Accountant licensed
- Have proven experience as a Staff Accountant or similar role (4-7 years of work experience)
- Have strong knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and regulations; specifically with ASC 606 and ASC 842
- Are proficient in using accounting software and MS Office, particularly Excel
- Have excellent analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Are able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism, with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Are highly motivated, eager to learn and a problem solver
Nice to Have
- Netsuite experience (or other large ERP system experience)
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft and Google Applications
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 200, and growing fast
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan with 2% company match
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
Salary Range Information
Based on market data and other factors, the salary range for this position is $120,000-$170,000. However, a salary higher or lower than this range may be appropriate for a candidate whose qualifications differ meaningfully from those listed in the job description.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.