Performance Management Specialist
Lambda's GPU cloud is used by deep learning engineers at Stanford, Berkeley, and MIT. Lambda's on-prem systems power research and engineering at Intel, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanente, major universities, and the Department of Defense.
If you'd like to build the world's best deep learning cloud, join us.
*Note: This position requires presence in New York, NY.
What You’ll Do
- Design, implement, and iterate on a plan for managing & measuring performance to ensure we have high performing teams throughout the company
- Assist teams in defining and tracking goals / expectations / performance for individuals
- Ensure all people managers are trained and equipped to identify low and high performers and best practices for handling performance
- Analyze data and identify key insights to make improvements to our performance management and people development processes
- Compile performance reports on a regular basis and disseminate those reports to relevant stakeholders
- Together with the Director of HR, you will work with various department heads to identify learning needs, assess learner engagement, and measure achievement of learning objectives to support high performance
- Assist in identify learning management tools needed for future learning, and implement tools successfully for optimizing learning capabilities
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a relevant role that impacts performance management & development
- Have 3+ years of experience in program management with a focus on developing and scaling talent development, and performance management programs
- Are proficient in instructional design for in-person, virtual, and on-demand formats
- Possess excellent virtual and in-person workshop delivery/facilitation skills
- Are able to perform basic data analysis using Google Sheets
- Are proficient in learning management systems, e-learning technologies, and course development
- Are able to effectively establish and implement talent management, performance management programs
- Are able to collaborate, navigate ambiguity, adapt to change, and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong relationship building and networking skills
- Thrive managing ambiguity across multiple priorities and to know when to escalate issues for final resolution
Nice to Have
- Experience in the technology industry
- Start-up and / or remote environment experience
- Fluency with Rippling, LinkedIn learning, and Google Workspace
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 200, and growing fast
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan with 2% company match
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
Salary Range Information
Based on market data and other factors, the salary range for this position is $101,000 - $182,000. However, a salary higher or lower than this range may be appropriate for a candidate whose qualifications differ meaningfully from those listed in the job description.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.