Sr. Field Marketing Manager
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- State Adoption Strategy: Develop and execute comprehensive field marketing strategies within our state adoption markets to drive Kiddom's presence and adoption within target states. Identify key decision-makers, understand their needs, and collaborate with sales and product marketing to tailor efforts and resources to meet local requirements.
- Conference and Event Management: Plan, coordinate, and execute impactful conferences, events, and educational tradeshows. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop compelling content, secure speaking engagements, and ensure a successful presence for Kiddom at these events. Manage event logistics, budgets, and post-event follow-up activities.
- Marketing Collateral and Resources: Collaborate with the marketing and product teams to develop persuasive marketing collateral, resources, landing pages, and presentations that effectively communicate the benefits and value of Kiddom's solutions and maintain the Kiddom brand. Ensure that materials align with state-specific requirements and local needs.
- Sales Enablement: Partner closely with the sales team and channel leader to understand their needs, challenges, and goals within state adoptions. Develop and deliver sales enablement tools, including training materials and playbooks to support the sales team in effectively positioning Kiddom's solutions to state and local decision-makers.
- Monitoring for Continuous Improvement: Track, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of the strategies and tactics you have designed and implemented. Proactively provide next-step recommendations for iteration and improvement, leveraging data-driven insights to optimize outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, education, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in field or product marketing, particularly in K-12 education.
- Strong knowledge of state adoption processes within the K-12 education sector.
- Previous experience as a people manager.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing successful conferences, events, and tradeshows.
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to execute effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product, to align efforts and achieve shared goals.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and insights to drive informed marketing decisions.
- Travel flexibility to attend conferences and events as required (approximately 20-30% travel).