Programmatic Account Executive
About JW Player:
JWP is the game-changing video software and data insights platform that's revolutionizing the Digital Video Economy. With our cutting-edge technology, we give our customers unparalleled independence and control over their digital video content. We began over a decade ago as an open-source video player, but today, JWP is the driving force behind digital video for hundreds of thousands of businesses worldwide. And with over 1 billion viewers tuning in every month across 2.7 billion unique devices, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We're on the lookout for passionate and innovative candidates who are ready to join us on this journey of transforming the world of digital video.
The Programmatic Team:
Advertising demand has grown significantly over the years and JWP's Boost programmatic team is responsible to driving ad demand and revenue across our clients globally. Our video player technology powers the highest volume of professionally-produced video content on the open web, providing us a unique video advertising opportunity. This includes brand safe, quality inventory at scale, unique access to deep video-level contextual data used to deliver cookieless targeting strategies, as well as real-time content engagement and attention data to optimize and deliver on performance metrics. The team acts as a startup which makes it very exciting if you are keen to join a team that is entrepreneurial, hungry and proactive.
JWP's advertising business has experienced exceptional growth in the last 12 months and we are anticipate even further growth this year. As an Account Executive, you will play a crucial role in selling our unique contextual video offering directly to advertisers, brads and agencies, generating increased revenue from Online Video and Connected TV advertising campaigns. If you are a data-driven individual with an expertise in brand/video/contextual advertising and are enthusiastic about building client relationships, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Set up programmatic deals with advertisers & brands directly
- Achieve sales goals across online video and CTV targets
- Build relationships with multiple layers of decision makers in the programmatic buying cycle (in-house programmatic teams, agency investment teams, and agency trading desks)
- Work hand-in-hand with account managers to ensure accounts are being optimized properly and revenue is maximized
- Lead virtual and in-person pitches to prospective clients
- Represent JW Player in market at events
- Lead quarterly reporting meetings for key clients
Requirements for the role:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of programmatic buying experience, or 4+ years of sales with 2+ years of programmatic sales experience
- Existing contacts within programmatic online video and CTV teams
- Understanding of video KPI’s, contextual advertising, and brand safety
- Knowledge of the online video & CTV publisher and ad tech ecosystem
- A proactive, positive team attitude
- High entrepreneurial drive, and ability to own the lead generating, pre-sales, and post-sale processes
- A passion for video as a powerful advertising medium
- Excellent prioritization, communication and quantitative skills
- Presentation and listening skills, as well as foundational understanding of data analyzation
- Keen attention to detail and ability to see the broader goal of each business opportunity
Perks of being at JW Player, U.S
Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
As a full time employee, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Private Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage for you and your family
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Stock Options Purchase Program
- Quarterly and Annual Team Events - because team building is important!
- Professional Career Development Program and Career Development Progression
- New Employee Home Office Setup Stipend
- Monthly Connectivity Stipend
- Free and discounted perks through JW Player's benefit partners
- Bi-Annual Hack Weeks for those who are interested in using their coding knowledge
- Fireside chats with individuals at JW Player
*Benefits are subject to location and can change at the discretion of the Company.
According to New York City local Council laws, local New York City applicants residing in and performing this role in New York City will receive an annual salary dependent on experience between USD $80,000.00 - USD $125,000.00. In addition, applicants qualify for the benefits listed above.
The salary band is not applicable to applicants outside of New York City. Applicants located outside of the New York City area will have an adjusted rate equitable and competitive to their residing and surrounding area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?