Executive Assistant, Supporting CEO, COO, and SVP, Engineering
Iterable is the most powerful customer communication platform that enables brands like Doordash, Calm, Fender and Zoopla to deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized and dynamic communications at scale. Iterable’s data engine, ease of use, and flexible and open architecture makes it the best platform to close the data activation gap by bringing together customer data, ability to design the experiences, deliver them and optimize them. All in one platform. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Priceline, Dotdash meredith, and Care.com rely on us to captivate their many millions of users. Over 1,100 brands and businesses around the world leverage Iterable to activate their customers with joy.
Iterable helps brands unlock growth in the digital era by enabling joyful customer experiences with individualized communications based real-time behavioral data, harmonized cross-channel communications based on customer lifecycle, and dynamic always-on journeys that adapt to customer signals. Our powerful customer communication platform helps marketers manage end-to-end customer engagement programs with enterprise grade security, compliance and controls for their customers.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past five years, recognized as one of Inc’s Best Workplaces and Fastest Growing Companies, and we were recognized on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2022. Notably, Iterable has also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List and have held a top 10 ranking on the Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and recently expanded our operations to Australia and New Zealand. Iterable’s reach extends worldwide, and we have remote employees across the globe. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
- As an Executive Assistant at Iterable, you're at the heart of our business and the soul that keeps the team moving forward. In this role, you will initially support the CEO, COO, and the SVP of Engineering, anticipating their needs and helping them stay focused by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You will move quickly with the changing environment and will be up to date with the latest going-ons in each department. You will also use that knowledge to support projects strategically. In addition to being organized and analytical, you show ownership, are extremely proactive, possess strong communication skills, and are comfortable working behind the scenes.
- This is a hybrid role, requiring attendance in the San Francisco office at least 2 days a week and for board meetings, executive meetings, interviews, offsites when needed.
- Occasional travel outside the Bay Area will be required
- Provide EA support to the CEO, COO, and SVP of Engineering (please note that assignments might change in the future)
- Proactively and strategically manage calendars and priorities
- Schedule a high volume of meetings with high-caliber external partners including investors, board members, and customer prospects
- Be the culture carrier of the supported teams, manage and plan team events, on-sites, and swag
- Prepare and coordinate all hands and other team meeting agendas, create slide decks
- Manage, process, and review expenses for the executives, and their team’s direct reports as needed
- Partner consistently and efficiently with other members of the EA team and cross-functional partners across the org
- Schedule internal and external meetings with a variety of cross-functional partners
- Coordinate meetings across time zones
- Respond and take action on a high volume of slacks and emails with urgency and professionalism
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, etc)
- Ensure executives balance team interaction, strategy, meetings, and personal time
- Map out and circulate meeting agendas, facilitate meetings, and manage post-meeting follow-ups
- Manage small projects as needed
We are looking for people who:
- You have experience supporting multiple C-Level executives in customer/facing roles (i.e. COOs, CMOs, CEOs)
- You have experience liaising with high-caliber external stakeholders and partners
- You have experience ensuring excellent AV experiences (managing Zooms, recordings, in-person logistics)
- You have experience organizing events like QBRs, Executive dinners, etc.
- You maintain a high level of confidentiality, professionalism, discretion, and judgment at all times
- You have a point of view about how to best structure your executives’ time, always looking for ways to create efficiencies and balance in their days
- You can manage a high volume of external and internal facing requests with organization and a sense of urgency
- You have experience managing a high volume of emails and slacks, prioritizing, and ensuring timely follow-up and through
- You can work autonomously and exercise strong decision-making skills when necessary
- You have proven ability to work in a fully remote setting
- You have a strong team mentality and enjoy working closely with your teammates
- You proactively build professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You have strong communication skills and keep stakeholders in the loop at all times
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and professional
- You have previous experience in an Executive Assistant role with a fast-paced SaaS startup company of a similar size
- You are responsive to internal and external requests and work efficiently
- Experience with G-Suite and Expensify
- You live by our values: Trust, Humility, Growth Mindset and Balance
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
The US base salary range for this position at the start of employment is $94,000 - $145,000. Within this range, individual pay is determined by specific US work location, as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and internal equity considerations.
Please note that the range listed above reflects only base salary. The total compensation package includes variable pay (where applicable), equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition, we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.