Iterable is the most powerful customer communication platform that enables brands like Doordash, Calm, Fender and Zoopla to deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized and dynamic communications at scale. Iterable’s data engine, ease of use, and flexible and open architecture makes it the best platform to close the data activation gap by bringing together customer data, ability to design the experiences, deliver them and optimize them. All in one platform. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Priceline, Dotdash meredith, and Care.com rely on us to captivate their many millions of users. Over 1,100 brands and businesses around the world leverage Iterable to activate their customers with joy.
Iterable helps brands unlock growth in the digital era by enabling joyful customer experiences with individualized communications based real-time behavioral data, harmonized cross-channel communications based on customer lifecycle, and dynamic always-on journeys that adapt to customer signals. Our powerful customer communication platform helps marketers manage end-to-end customer engagement programs with enterprise grade security, compliance and controls for their customers.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past five years, recognized as one of Inc’s Best Workplaces and Fastest Growing Companies, and we were recognized on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2022. Notably, Iterable has also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List and have held a top 10 ranking on the Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and recently expanded our operations to Australia and New Zealand. Iterable’s reach extends worldwide, and we have remote employees across the globe. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
About The Professional Services Team:
- The core purpose of the Iterable Professional Services team is to delight our customers with experiences and outcomes that drive product adoption and maximize our ARR.
- Our team is made up of project managers, implementation consultants, solution architects, deliverability consultants, and a customer education manager.
- We deliver growth marketing strategy, implementation consulting, project management, deliverability consulting, and education services to our customers.
- We measure our success by customer satisfaction, time to value, NPS, adoption of online training Academy, and Net Retention Rate of recurring service offerings.
- It is critical that everyone in PS embodies our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance
As a member of our Iterable’s Professional Services team, your core purpose will be to delight your customers with experiences and outcomes that maximize their growth and ours. We’re looking for team members to:
- Quickly become experts in growth marketing and the Iterable platform and ecosystem
- Lead customers through successful implementations of the Iterable platform
- Build relationships with key stakeholders by learning and solving their challenges
- Manage internal resources, customer resources, and third parties as needed
- Configure the platform and onboard marketers and developers in template and campaign set up, technical integrations, A/B testing, reporting, and regular onboarding meetings
- Build customer-facing artifacts like presentations, project plans, data schemas, migration guides, and long-term success plans
- Advocate internally for your customers’ product needs
- Effectively manage and complete on-time multiple projects simultaneously
- Support the Sales team with pre-sale scoping, planning, RFP responses, and presenting our process
- Keep your project plans and meeting notes organized and up to date in our system of record
- Actively engage in team meetings and discussions in order to share, successes, learn solutions, and propose ideas
- Contribute to innovations in our processes, operations, tools, team structure, and service offerings
- Participate in cross-functional improvement initiatives to support achievement of our OKRs
- Travel up to 25% in order to gain valuable in-person with key clients
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in customer-facing roles with business and technical stakeholders
- Experience in marketing or growth operations, enterprise email marketing, mobile marketing, or similar marketing automation CRM platforms
- Experience gathering requirements and facilitating system integrations for customers of all sizes
- Strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of emotional intelligence, and be a great listener
- Intrinsically motivation to teach and coach others and constantly learn
- A high aptitude for verbal and written communication
- An analytical mindset to solve problems, connect complex ideas, and think strategically
- An ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, competing customer demands, and meet target dates
- A service mentality to go the extra mile to help your customers and teammates
- An adaptable, engaging attitude and ability to not take themselves too seriously
- Candidates must be located in PST time zone to be considered for this role
- Previous consulting or customer success team experience
The US base salary range for this position at the start of employment is $96,500 - $149,000. Within this range, individual pay is determined by specific US work location, as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and internal equity considerations.
Please note that the range listed above reflects only base salary. The total compensation package includes variable pay (where applicable), equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.