Senior Campaign Marketing Manager
Intercom is an AI powered, automation-first customer service platform that lets businesses deliver fast support, keeping customers satisfied, costs low, and service teams happy.
It is the only complete customer service solution that provides a seamless customer experience across automation and human support. Customer service teams from more than 25,000 global organizations, including Atlassian, Amazon and Microsoft, use Intercom to send over 600 million messages per month and enable interactions with over 800 million monthly active end users. The company was founded in 2011 and is backed by leading venture capitalist including Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins and Social Capital.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As the Campaign Marketing Manager for Outbound at Intercom, you will be a driving force behind our growth. Your role will involve designing, executing, and optimizing outbound marketing campaigns to generate leads and accelerate revenue growth. We are looking for a strategic thinker with a strong grasp of B2B sales and marketing, backed by the ability to harness data and technology to achieve outstanding results.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for driving growth and a proven track record of successful outbound campaigns in the B2B SaaS space, we invite you to be a key contributor to Intercom's ongoing success. Your expertise will play a pivotal role in shaping our future and elevating our brand in the market.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Campaign Strategy: Develop and execute end to end outbound growth strategies that align with the company's goals and target audience, including identifying the most effective channels and messaging.
- Develop new lists of prospects by thinking creatively about Intercom's target customers and finding new data sources for leads and account intelligence.
- Analyze outbound pipeline development performance to set segment specific goals and create reporting mechanisms to track execution to those goals.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Account Development teams to improve effectiveness and efficiency of their outbound prospecting efforts (e.g., build standardized workflows, evaluate marketing specific tools, enrich particular datasets, update lead routing logic, adapt standard internal tools to market specific needs).
- Hold bi-weekly meetings to touch base with cross-functional leaders on segment specific KPI performance, current campaign/experiment results, and ad hoc analysis.
- Budget Management: Manage campaign budgets effectively, ensuring cost-efficient lead generation and ROI.
- Technology Utilization: Leverage marketing automation and CRM tools to streamline campaign execution and lead management.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (MBA is a plus).
- Proven experience in B2B outbound marketing and lead generation, within a SaaS company.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Creative thinking and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills with acute attention to detail.
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan & match
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
The base salary range for candidates within the San Francisco Bay Area is $110,500 - $149,500. Actual base pay will depend on a variety of factors such as education, skills, experience, location, etc. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. All regular employees may also be eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Intercom is currently able to hire if an employee has a permanent residence in the following locations; Australia, Ireland, England and applicable US states. (California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Texas, and Washington).
Is this role not quite what you're looking for? Join our Talent Community to stay connected with us.