Senior Account Manager, Retail Sales (Central/West Distributors)
Essential Job Functions
- Act as customer contact for key West and Central distributors and indirect accounts (included but not limited to KeHE, AWG, Tony’s, etc.) with responsibility for growing sales (volume and net revenue) and share.
- Develop and grow our partnership and pioneer the business planning process with partners.
- Execute all sales presentations and line reviews to successfully drive key initiatives and identify growth opportunities for customer base and Impossible.
- Understand customer business needs, with a goal of building both short and long-term strategies to drive mutually beneficial results.
- Manage the annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets and establish a plan for achieving/exceeding targets.
- Own bottom up forecast for both existing and new products and inputs into S&OP process.
- Use TPM system to handle total customer spending and deduction management in a timely manner and within budget.
- Partner with internal cross-functional departments, to increase support across all business areas (Sales Strategy, Trade, Finance, Product, Supply, MarComms).
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
- 5-8 years of CPG/food retail sales experience, ideally with key West distributors
- A mix of large and small manufacturer experience in your background.
- Ability to travel ~35% of the time.
- A genuine interest and passion for Impossible Food's mission.
- Recent experience growing a brand and pioneering new categories.
- Success in collaborating with broker partners to accelerate growth.
- Highly collaborative approach with ability to collaborate with all types of functions (Category Management, Trade, MarComms, Finance, Strategy, Operations, etc.)
- Demonstrated success working independently and navigating in a constantly evolving, fast paced, and exciting high growth environment
- A positive demeanor and aim to excel.