The Technical Solutions Manager is responsible for the team that introduces HealthVerity’s offerings to customers, conceptualizes solutions to customers’ business challenges, the practices they follow, and the knowledge repositories they leverage. You will map the objectives of the business to the work the team does. You will be responsible for maintaining your team's high performance by removing obstacles, creating a safe work environment and inspiring and coaching your team members to grow.
What you will do
• Lead and continue to build a team of Solutions Engineers who serve as our product introduction and education experts
• Interpret complex problems, create simple solutions and collaborate closely with prospects, channel partners and our sales team to deliver winning solutions
• Collaborate and maintain a close working relationship with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Privacy, and Data teams
• Maintain and grow a repository of reference solutions
• Continuously seek to streamline team processes and practices
• A strong communicator that inspires others
• Passionate about technology solutions and finding ways to achieve customer goals
• Resourceful in time management and delegation
• Trustworthy and an open communicator
• Predictable, even in stressful situations
• 5+ years of management or leadership experience, or active mentoring
• 5+ years of experience in developing technical solutions to complex problems
• 3+ years of experience interfacing with clients, customers, or end-users
• Ability to create a learning environment
• Knowledge of web application and data processing concepts
• SaaS startup experience
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $100,000 - 150,000 + annual bonus opportunity.
While HealthVerity does support remote work with quarterly travel to our Philadelphia headquarters, our strong preference is to hire team members in the areas below as well as approved states in the Eastern Time Zone. Expansion beyond these markets will occur only when necessary.
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, New York
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Baltimore, Maryland
• Washington D.C
• Charlotte, North Carolina
• Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
• Atlanta, Georgia
Approved States in the Eastern Time Zone include: CT, DE, FL, GA, IN, MA, MD, MI NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, TN, and VA.
HealthVerity synchronizes transformational technologies with the nation’s largest healthcare and consumer data ecosystem to power previously unattainable outcomes and fundamentally advance the science. We offer a comprehensive, yet flexible approach, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange (IPGE), that synchronizes unparalleled Identity management with built-in Privacy compliance and Governance, providing the ability to discover and Exchange a near limitless combination of data at a record pace. Together with our partners in life sciences, government and insurance, we are Synchronizing the Science. To learn more about HealthVerity, visit healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia. We offer both hybrid roles and those with quarterly travel.
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.
Getro.org is a community-driven initiative to ease the impact of COVID-19 by connecting tech professionals and hiring companies. It's free for job seekers and companies, and curated by a growing list of referral partners.