Mail Clerk - Wausau, WI - 2202920
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities, and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
This position is full – time, Monday – Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM CST (Central Standard Time zone) including the flexibility to work occasional overtime and weekends based on business need. Our office is located at 115 W. WAUSAU AVE., WAUSAU, WI.
We offer weeks of paid training. The hours of the training will be based on schedule or will be discussed on your first day of employment. Training will be conducted onsite.
- Sorting, opening, reviewing and scanning incoming mail, and delivering to business units
- Inserting, determining and affixing postage, and processing outgoing mail
- Maintaining records on postage, registered mail, and packages
- Open to multiple job duties within the mail clerk position
- Other job duties as assigned.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED OR 2+ years of equivalent experience
- Must be 18 years of age OR older
- Basic experience with computer and Windows personal computer applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications.
- Data entry experience
- Previous typing experience
- Ability to work onsite at 115 W. WAUSAU AVE., WAUSAU, WI
- Ability to work any full – time shift between the hours of 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM CST (Central Standard Time zone) from Monday – Friday including the flexibility to work occasional overtime and weekends based on business need
- Previous experience in a medical setting
- Ability to produce high quality work while meeting productivity expectations
- Ability to be a team player
- Proactive, self – motivated, detailed oriented, and work with minimal supervision or support
- Effective time management skills to effectively plan, organize, set priorities, meet deadlines, and handle multiple work assignments
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize caseload based on business needs as well as ability and willingness to accept and work in a new and changing environment
- Oral and written communication skills
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location, and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups, and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.