Primary Care Physician - Optum CA, Glendale - 2161288
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Life Changing work
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!
As part of our continued growth, we are recruiting for Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in the Covina, CA.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage and tail policy, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, bonus potential.
- Clinic Location: Covina, CA
- Outpatient: Primary Care including office consults, annual visits, follow up appointments and in office procedures
- Appointment Schedule: Monday – Friday; 40 / 20 minutes for consults and follow up appointments
- Average Patients per day: 20 patients
- Comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric aged patients; general in office procedures
- Medical Assistant to support Physician; rooming patients, vitals, RX refills, follow up appointments
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Board eligible/Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Unrestricted California Physician License
- Current BLS, ACLS certification
- Current California DEA certificate prior to start date
- EMR Proficient
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills and time management
- 1+ years of post-residency experience
- New Grad Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residents are welcome to apply
California Residents Only: The salary range for California residents is $256,997 to $364,843 per year. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.