Advanced Practice Clinician- Gastroenterology| Crystal Run Health, - 2207627
Crystal Run Health, part of the Optum family of businesses, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Gastroenterology team in Middletown, NY. Optum is a physician-led, patient-centered, team-based care organization that is changing the way clinicians work and live.
At Optum, you’ll have the clinical resources, data, and support of a global organization behind you so that you can help your patients live healthier lives. Here, you’ll work alongside talented peers in a collaborative environment that is guided by diversity and inclusion while driving towards the Quadruple Aim. We believe you deserve an exceptional career and will empower you to live your best life at work and at home.
Experience the fulfillment of advancing the health of your community with the excitement of contributing new practice ideas and initiatives that could help improve care for millions of patients across the country. Because together, we have the power to make health care better for everyone. Join us and discover how rewarding medicine can be while Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
- Independent practice with strong affiliation with local tertiary care hospital that provides a full range of gastroenterology medicine
- Robust in-house diagnostic testing facility
- Advanced Practice Clinician Partnership Plan and unlimited room for growth
- Full complement of support teams to assist with patient care
- Perform specialized tests to diagnose and treat patients
- In collaboration with GI physicians, assist in the performance of endoscopic and colonoscopy procedures
- Examines patients in clinic, hospital rounds and performs surgical procedures as needed
- Consult with patient’s primary care physician and other specialists
What makes an Optum Career different?
- As the largest employer of Physicians in the country, we have a best-in-class employee experience and enable you to practice at the top of your license.
- We believe that better care for clinicians equates to better care for patients and provide resources and support necessary for clinician well-being.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations.
- We grow talent from within. No matter where you want to go- geographically or professionally- you can do it here as a part of Optum.
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus eligibility
- Incentivized metrics incorporating Productivity and Quality Outcomes
- Dedicated CME Time-Off and Allowance as well as accrued Paid Time-Off
- Growth, Development, Teaching, and Leadership opportunities
- Robust Retirement package (including employer funded contributions)
- Company paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail coverage
- Discounted Stock Purchase Plan (UNH: UnitedHealth Group) – ESPP
- Optum APC Partnership Program
About Crystal Run Health:
At Crystal Run Health, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of more than 400 seasoned professionals in 50 medical and surgical specialties throughout New York’s scenic Hudson Valley and lower Catskill region just outside of NYC!
We are focused on fostering professional growth, providing the latest technologies, state-of-the-art facilities and a collegial environment that embraces innovation and diversity. As one of the largest private employers in the region, we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible scheduling, excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and growth opportunities.
The region we serve is unmatched. We are close to nature, culture and arts. New York City is just a short drive away. With easy commutes, affordable homes, fantastic schools and great communities for families to live and grow, Crystal Run Health is the place for you to cultivate the life you want to live.
Optum’s clinician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world. We are made up of more than 80,000 aligned physicians and advanced clinicians who serve nearly 20 million people across the United States. We’re empowering our community clinicians to transform health care locally with collaboration, innovation, and the vast resources of our global enterprise.
Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider.
Would you thrive at Optum?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, and not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner (NP) Program or Physician Assistant (PA) Program
- Current, unrestricted Medical License in the State of New York (or ability to obtain)
- Current, Active DEA license and Prescriptive Authority based on state requirements (or ability to obtain)
- Board Certification
New York Residents Only: The salary range for New York residents is $110,040 to $139,000 per year. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.