Supervisor Call Center - Cuyahoga Falls, OH - 2206140
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
This position is full-time (40 hours / week), Monday – Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST and will also participate in covering on call rotation for the Answering Service every third weekend. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 2750 Front St., Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
We offer weeks of paid training. The hours of the training will be based on your schedule or will be discussed on your first day of employment. Training will be conducted on – site.
- Interviewing, onboarding, and training new employees
- Running Reports – extracting and compiling data for managing processes
- Conducting Audits – pulling 3 call audits monthly for each of the 18 staff
- Oversight for agent performance which involves monitoring, communicating, and holding agents accountable for metrics, and training
- Supervisor assists with taking calls and working messages and voice mails as needed
- Supervisor also participates in covering on call rotation for the Answering Service every third weekend
- Other duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED OR equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a call center OR medical office
- 1+ years of experience in a role with increased responsibility such as a team lead, senior role, trainer, supervisor
- Familiarity with using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to work on – site at 2750 Front St., Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Ability to work any shift between the hours of 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST from Monday – Friday including the flexibility to also participate in covering on call rotation for the Answering Service every third weekend based on business need
- Must be 18 years of age OR older
- Full Flu vaccination are an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate Flu booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Medical terminology
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location, and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups, and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.